Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
kyle update 3-30-09

Hi! Wow, what an ordeal trying to do an update! We still don't have internet, so I'm having a friend post this for me! I feel so bad that its taken so long!!

First of all, Kyle is back in school again! Real school! Not a tutor, not the Ronald McDonald House, and not hospital schools! It was a battle, but we won in the end and he's in!!

With much persistence, the district has also finally agreed to provide him a tutor and summer school at no cost! By next year he should be right where he should be! He's worked sooo hard to get this far, we're so proud of him!

Speaking of school, and proud! Sean is about to graduate a year before his class, with all A's and B's!! What an amazing feat, considering all he's been through! He continues to work at his first real job and is saving for his first car! We're so pleased at the wonderfully responsible young man he has become!

The first two weeks in April are HUGE! The twins turn 3 and Kyle will be 11! We are also on deadline to order all of Sean's grad garb (cap/gown/prom/etc!). Then there's Sean's senior trip, and parties/gifts/cakes for all! Miracles and blessings all around!

Kyle's labs continue to be concerning, but we continue to hope and pray, grateful for everyday! As it should be! Satan continues the personal attacks on our family, but God's light continues to shine through and protect us. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. I can finally email, so you can contact us, but that's about it (I have no access to my contacts tho).

We love you all,

Us

State: gld5364@sbcglobal.net

Re: kyle update 3-30-09

How to download hipstore minecraft on Android

State: New York