Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Kyle's back

HEY EVERYONE this is Kyle. Looking at my website for what I feel like is the first time and saw how many people there were and how many people care about me I say were because the last post was in 2011 from my music teacher Mrs. Mickel and I am here to fix that.

I know a lot of you have said things on Facebook but I’ll admit it I don’t really like Facebook and I don’t really look at it. But, I will be updating this every night if I can, so if you have more to say this is the place.

There’s some question about how I am, so let me fill you in… I am 14 years old now and I’m going to be 15 on April 10TH. I am in the 6th grade and I just finished my class science camp trip to Mission Springs Outdoor Education. It was awesome except I had a little trouble hiking up the mountain, but I had help from my big brother Sean.

They also had a gift shop (of course) so I bought some stuff including, a little toy that looks like my dog Chemo. I also got a hologram toy that makes it look like the item is floating. It uses mirrors and is really cool. There was also a rock climbing wall that I went on (pictures on Facebook).

I didn’t get to the top, it got to painful and I had to let go of the wall but I didn’t give up and tried again. I got higher than I did before but didn’t get to the top and had to let go again, at this point my arms hurt too much and I couldn’t try any more. Even though I didn’t get to the top I still had a great time.

I got to learn a lot about trees, animals, water, and the creatures that live in it. Sean and I got home today and everyone was really happy that we were home and I’m still really sore. I couldn’t even role the car window down hope you’re doing well and I hope to hear from you guys tomorrow.

Talk to you soon,

Kyle

Re: Kyle's back