Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Our Message Board...

Here's where you will find updates on Kyle's Progress!

You can also "Post a Message" publicly*

We would love to know where you are from, how you heard about us, how you are related to us, and/or how you know us.

Share a verse or give testimony if you'd like! Sean and Kyle both check the board often.

This is where we come together to support each other...

*If you prefer to send a more private message, please visit our Contact Us page for email listings

State: info@kylessmile.org

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hi Kyle, your great grandfather Preacher Jackson has been keeping us posted about how you are doing; he's a great guy, but, you already know that! I just wanted you to know we've been talking to Jesus about your condition and we know He hears our prayers,and He will answer.
You sound like quite a trooper with all that you've had to go through. God Bless you & your family! Love n Prayers, Hager & Rose Tolson(good friends of Leonard & Leona Jackson)

State: rosetolson@gmail.com

Prayers are awesome

Dear Kyle,
I recieved your email from a very close friend of mine today. I would like you to know that I am praying for you and will keep you in my thoughts.....
Stay stronge and remember who is #1 in your life- GOD.
Thinking of you,
Dreama

State: dmf0021@aol.com

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

UPDATE:

Due to recent spamming of indecent proportions, there is now a password required to post on Kyle's website. If you are interested, please email me and I will give it to you.

You may sign the guestbook though. I will review the messages there from now on and then post them, so if you don't see your post right away, don't worry.

Sorry for the inconvenience, it's the only way to keep out the riff raff!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com