Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
8-29-08 SEAN UPDATE

It's Sean's 17th B-Day today! WOW! What a wonderful young man he has grown to be!

I'm so proud of him!!!

If you didn't get a chance to send him a card, we are not having his party until Sunday the 7th, so you still have time!

You can also email him a Happy Birthday. His email address is gameboy8me@yahoo.com or you can email it to me and I will forward it to him.

Sending him a card would be so sweet of you! I just can't say enough how much he really deserves our love and praise! He deserves to have a really big and happy birthday knowing all of you care for him too!

We are having a beach party for him, roasting hot dogs and making smores with family and friends next week.

We didn't have the money to do both the same week, so we got him a couple of presents this week and will have his cheap party next paycheck.

It's tough when your birthday falls right at the first of the month when all the bills are due! But, we've been saving our pennies for a long time, so we could get him something nice.

Kyle even dipped into his savings account to get him TWO things he wanted! So sweet! They take such good care of eachother!

Sean may not show it much....sibling stuff....but he would kill for Kyle! Kyle has been his life for so long now, he's adjusting to letting him go and I think he's even aggravated at him for stealing half his life and doesn't even know it.

We are working through things in therapy. It will all come out. Sean is having a really hard time. He was having panic attacks and all sorts of stuff. They put him on meds and he has leveled out some, but we're not quite there yet.

Please pray for him. Please also pray for Jerry, he is working at 4 different jobs and we never get to see him anymore. He's so busy, I barely have time to even talk to him on the phone! I miss my husband! He's also still having complications from his hernia surgery! Lots of pain and a cathetar still! They just took it out yesterday to see what would happen and he's not having much luck, so it will probably have to go back in again!

Jerry is so tired and sore, he needs lots of prayer! He's been working through it all. I've never in my life seen a man work as hard as that one does! Sleep, no sleep, Pain, no pain, he works and works and works. He starts at 5:30 in the morning and doesn't get home until after midnight. Then when he goes down south, we don't see him at all.

Thanks so much for the prayers and support! Talk to you again soon!

I will keep you updated!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 8-29-08 SEAN UPDATE

Dear Katrina,
My internet is back working, so I can post.
We are praying for you and for ALL the precious guys in your life: Jerry, Sean, Kyle, Luke, and Jacob.
Give Sean a big birthday hug for us. He is a VERY special young man. You have every right to be proud of him. His birthday celebration (upcoming) at the beach sounds special; we hope Jerry can figure out how to be there too.
Hugs for all of you.
Love and prayers,
Jan and Art

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net

Re: 8-29-08 SEAN UPDATE

Best places wedding photographers in indore

State: New York