Welcome to the 'Roger Albert'...
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
9 out of 9 Club

There's plenty of us in the 9 out of 9 Club who have been out on all eight events up to now and are going out on this year's. Marshalls, organisers, service crews etc all included.

But in an interview before my recent press release, I stuck my neck out and said that I was possibly the only competitor to start every RAC to date, and to make it to the finish. (This was carefully worded as in 2004 we went OTL after a little "off" in Rooken so we completed the whole of the event but did the last day under Trophy Rally rules).

It's open to discussion. Who else (including marshals, spectators, crew etc.) has been out on all events, who's competed in them all and who's finished them all?

Re: 9 out of 9 Club

I'm only a mere spectator but I have spectated on all 8 , as I'm sure loads of others have....its due to all you guys that this is the best rally of the year by far...looking forward to No. 9!!!!

I've been out on all eight events but think i may give this year a miss

Do you think i will get away with it Dave????

Nicola

Nicola, I think by November you'll have done enough so treat yourself. Put your feet up.

I'm sure the core organising team is pretty much as it was in 2004 (that seams so long ago but driving under the arch at Don Valley seems like a couple of weeks ago) and as competitors, we appreciate the hard work and dedication that goes into the event, at all levels as well.

Only a spectator but not missed an RAC, even the challenging 2010 event we did all 4 days stopping out in the car!

Dave Hemingway
There's plenty of us in the 9 out of 9 Club who have been out on all eight events up to now and are going out on this year's. Marshalls, organisers, service crews etc all included.

But in an interview before my recent press release, I stuck my neck out and said that I was possibly the only competitor to start every RAC to date, and to make it to the finish. (This was carefully worded as in 2004 we went OTL after a little "off" in Rooken so we completed the whole of the event but did the last day under Trophy Rally rules).

It's open to discussion. Who else (including marshals, spectators, crew etc.) has been out on all events, who's competed in them all and who's finished them all?

Congratulations Dave, hope you continue to entertain us mere mortal, spectators on more RAC's

And as for Nichola I think she should be a Dame and Colin, Lord of the Roger Albert Rally

Myself and my two colleages London Chris and Rally Chris have followed every year all rally, with two of us traveling from the London area. Sadly London Chris passed away recently, but he did ensure that we will continue with our sorties. We will be there with a little bit of him spectating ....
All days start to finish, every year so far, and looking forward to this and following years. Roll on November.........

I for one cant wait to make it 9 out a 9 the best rally of year

Very proud to say, 9 out of 9 and its the best event of the year.

What about a special sticker for us 9ers???

rallyfan69
Myself and my two colleages London Chris and Rally Chris have followed every year all rally, with two of us traveling from the London area. Sadly London Chris passed away recently, but he did ensure that we will continue with our sorties. We will be there with a little bit of him spectating ....
All days start to finish, every year so far, and looking forward to this and following years. Roll on November.........

I was quite moved by that. Glad to hear that London Chris will be out on the event again.

1 2 3