Welcome to the 'Roger Albert'...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DVD

Got around to watching the DVD last night, personally give Mr Winstanley 9 out of 10, it was ok watching the lower runners in Duncome on the right hander but after a bit became tedious, one of the reasons I gave up with his acceleration videos back in the mists of time, but the rest was very good. I wanted to see all the competitors, but not sure if this is the best way of showing them?

The look on Banners face at the end of the last stage, was proof that he and Marty were fully committed and that the spin had cost him the event. Come back Steve and give it another go!

The in car of Will Onions, through Craik showed just how good Mr Millington is in reading maps and proof that he is probably the best map man around, look forward to watching the in car DVD next.

The round up of classes was a nice touch as well, meaning most if not all of the drivers who finished were mentioned, which is how it should be.

Excellent, well worth watching, and roll on this years event

Re: DVD / Notes

Liked the DVD , And the Onboard Stuff ! . ( Some of the stuff of the Later Crews could be better , other side of road or next Bend ? ) .

Is it Me or are a Couple of the Competitors on VERY Much more detailed , " MAPS " , than we were using to get about ?
Our's didn't show Gates / Big Holes on the Right / Bumps ! etc. ,

Just a Thought ? ................