Return to Website

Miss Doolittle's Forum

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my forum. Please feel free to post your questions and discuss dolls. Have fun!

Miss Doolittle's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Great site!

I love your site and your singing is beautiful (the kind that'd make you cry) I reccomend your site often, it's one of my favorites ^-^ I was wondering if you'd want to be sista sites with allys and mine? If not that's ok too cuz we'd have a lot to compete with lol. Well anyway I don't know if there is a more private way to communicate but if your interested we have a guestbook and tag board (I gave our email) Keep up the good work!

Re: Great site!

Hi Brooke,

Sorry I took so long to get back to you. I've been so busy. Thank you so much for the nice compliment. I really appreciate it. Of course we can be sister sites. I'll add you today!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I love your site and your singing is beautiful (the kind that'd make you cry) I reccomend your site often, it's one of my favorites ^-^ I was wondering if you'd want to be sista sites with allys and mine? If not that's ok too cuz we'd have a lot to compete with lol. Well anyway I don't know if there is a more private way to communicate but if your interested we have a guestbook and tag board (I gave our email) Keep up the good work!