Return to Website

MEMORIES OF DEREK

Welcome to 'Derek's' Memory Forum - leave a note !!

MEMORIES OF DEREK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
thinking of you at 230am

Hey Derek,
just came on here to check out the pictures from our night out together on AUG 24th and I started to read a few notes i had already left you and then noticed that the majority of the messages i send you are done at 230am and wouldnt you know it i got onto the website here at 230am eventhough now its 3am. but i think that is our time... 230am is my time to think about you a lot and miss you even more.
Did you know that tomorrow OCT 9th is the Canucks first game of the season??? Hopefully you can come with me and give them some luck and get us a win to start off the season.
2 more weeks until my birthday... the only wish i want to make when i blow out the candles is to see you again. Nothing else seems to matter anymore.
Mom and I are planning to go to Creston for Christmas this year... member when we did that one year? How much snow we had there, it was so much fun.
Speaking of snow... its coming up snowboarding season again and eventhough i didnt go last year i think ill be ready for it this year as long as you promise to help me down the mountain. Itll be so weird not seeing you on the mountain or having to find you in the first aid office coz you broke your arm again.
Well Derek i dont think i need to tell you everything im thinking right now coz im pretty sure you already know. Just wish you were here with me I NEED YOU SO MUCH. Ever since you have left it seems that the days drag on forever and really i just want to rush things along to be able to see you. I cant bare to be with out you anymore i hurts too much i cant be strong anymore ive been fighting my emotions too much and now they are fighting me. I just want to hold you one last time and tell you how much i love you and hear you say the same. I am so thankful that you woke me up at 530am in calgary last year for breakfast while you were passing through to saskatoon. I LOVE YOU DEREK