Return to Website

MEMORIES OF DEREK

Welcome to 'Derek's' Memory Forum - leave a note !!

MEMORIES OF DEREK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I MISS YOU SO VERY MUCH

Dear Derek,
How I miss you !! I long to hold you in my arms once more. Now I have to grieve even more - as you must know Colin had a heart attack Oct. 24 at Uncle Keith's work place. They tried to save him - I ask the same question over and over again - WHY????? Why did this have to happen - 1st you and now Colin. My heart was broken when you had to part and now it is even more so. It feels shattered into a millions pieces. I can't bear any more heart ache.
I now worry about Steph and others I care dearly for - Life here is a living HELL. I am trying to piece it all together - I doubt I ever will!! I just want life as it was before, with YOU & COLIN here with us !!!
Oh the pain I feel so deep within - No one can ever know this and I pray no one ever has to either.
I am sorry for all the tears you must see me cry - but I just can't control them.
Know how much YOU ARE LOVED MY DEAREST DEREK & MY DARLING COLIN - May you watch over us and help us to move along this ugly path we have been placed upon. It is so very hard!! I know in time our lives will get softer, but for now it SUCKS BIG TIME !! You are both in my heart and the wonderful memories I have of our times together here on earth. Until we are together once again - I LOVE YOU BOTH!! ((((HUGS)))) & Kisses
Mom/Patti