Return to Website

MEMORIES OF DEREK

Welcome to 'Derek's' Memory Forum - leave a note !!

MEMORIES OF DEREK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Signs of DEREK around me...

I have been think'n about u lots lately...actually Derek you and Steph are always on my mind
I bumped into Steph a couple of weeks ago after the hockey game at a bar down town...it was really nice to see her. I was just wondering how things were doing with you? I also was scrolling through
Derek's website and I thought it was really cool how you and other people have seen signs from Derek and I wanted to share my encounters with his spirit as well.

Within the past few weeks...actually months...it seems that everywhere I go, I see a person who looks like Derek. For example, there is a guy who works
at Tim Hortons in Tsawwassen here who I think looks soooo much like Derek!
Also during the school semester, I was attending chapel at Trinity University almost every friday because my friends go to that school, so I go
there to visit and again I saw a boy who look like Derek...same face and body type...and he kept glancing over at me between songs...I was so
amazed..he looked so much like Derek I wanted to go talk to him but didn't because I was too shy. Another time was after I left Trinity, I saw a boy
driving a car who looked like Derek. But it was a good feeling as well...it was weird but good at the same time because I have a feeling that he is
watching out for me and that he wants me to know he is alright. I have been missing Derek lately....so I guess when I see people who look like him it
gives me a sense of peace and comfort because he is actually still around....I pray that his soul is at peace. I love all of the pictures you have put on the website of Derek and his friends...it is so nice to see!!!
You are so creative! Derek is testing your creativity

I also believe Colin and Derek are together in Heaven smiling down on us! I am going to visit the bench sometime this weekend by myself to see if they have left me anything nice

We have to keep in touch more often...My mom and I want to have you over for tea and cookies sometime soon!!!

I love ya lots and may God be with you at all times!
Laura