Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 8-19-08 KYLE UPDATE

DEAR KATRINA, THIS IS YOUR AUSTRALIAN FRIENDS WHO HAVE SENT CARDS AND GIFTS TO SEAN AND KYLE OVER THE YEARS. PLEASE DONT DENY US THE CHANCE TO SEE HOW KYLE AND THE OTHER CHILDREN ARE DOING. IF YOU CLOSE THE WEBSITE DOWN, PLEASE KEEP US ON THE MAILING LIST. WE MAY NOT UNDERSTAND AS WE HAVE NEVER WALKED IN YOUR SHOES BUT KNOW WE LOVE YOU, AND WE WILL ALWAYS PRAY FOR YOU ALL. GOD BLESS AND MUCH LOVE COLLEEN AND MATTHEW FORNO FROM AUSTRALIA.

Katrina, I am very saddened to hear that some of your family members have given you such a hard time about what you write on Kyle's website. I am a cousin (not sure how many times removed-Leonard Jackson is my great uncle) and as a family member I do not feel that what you have posted has negatively based. I think you have listed your families struggles, worries and rejoices so that everyone can feel those with you. Personally if someone in the family feels the way you stated you can tell them to not read the website. No one is making them read it. Hang in there, I believe that you have more people supporting you than not. Sharon Craft Dryer

Katrina, I'm very sorry this has happened. I've always appreciated your honesty in writing about something that is incredibly difficult for you and Kyle to go through. If writing about it on the website provided you an outlet for some of those painful emotions, that is perfectly fine, and not anything you should be blamed for. I have certainly been touched and inspired by the courage and strength you and Kyle have shown through this ordeal. I'm very glad to hear Kyle is doing well, and I hope you will include me in any future emails you send out about his progress.Dave

Katrina-

You don't know me, but I have been following Kyle's web page for the past year and holding him my prayers every day. I am a friend of Lee Loughran and found out about Kyle through prayer requests Lee posted on Jordan's web page. I have been checking Kyle's web page almost daily and have found great strength and inspiration in his miraculous journey and your encouraging words. I am very sorry to hear that you will be discontinuing the web site, but please do keep me on any email lists that you have. I suspect that are many people like myself who have been following Kyle and silently praying for him from the sidelines. I would still like to be part of his prayer team, with or without the website.

God bless you all.

Allison Ezell

Your website is full of untruth, all the way down to bank accounts...

Mom

I'll spare you the rest from my mom, but you can see what I deal with on a daily basis. The lies and untruths, the negativity and the lack of support. There is no money in Kyle's fund, so I'm unsure what she's talking about this time, but I'm so weary of it.

Katrina, I've been a lurker to Kyle's journey for a while now, and have never posted to his guestbook. I'm so sorry you have to deal with insensitive family members. They will never understand the total impact something like this has on a family unless they themselves have to go through it. I would never wish this journey on anyone. No one truly understands, unless they're going through it, or have gone through it. Someday they may see the error of their ways and be sorry, and then again they might not. However, I have found that typically what goes around comes around. Please don't let these toxic family members rob you, and your family of happiness and you mental well-being. I wish you and your family well. I pray Kyle emerges from his battle triumphant. Continue to be strong for your family, they need you. Don't let this bring you down, don't give "those" family members the satisfaction of destroying your spirit. I would like to keep up with Kyle's journey if you would allow me.

Brody's Mom - Brenda Sharpsville, IN Brody (10), pre-B ALL, SR-HR, ALL, 7 months to off treatment

Hi, Katrina. Please reconsider shutting down your website. I don't know
you or Kyle...but I know the Jackson family (Preacher & Leona down thru Tony
Joe from when I was a kid). I don't check daily, but I check once a week or
so to see how Kyle is coming along. I pray for you and Kyle in good times
and bad. It would be a shame to deny so many "Kyle Supporters" who don't
personally know him the ability to keep track of his situation. I've been
checking the site for the past few years because of an e-mail that Preacher
Jackson had sent out asking for prayer support. While I'm not there "in the
thick of it" with you, I feel that I've been on a part of this journey with
you.

God Bless!!

Becky Gibbons

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
premiumcorporategifts