Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Views: 172   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 1, 2014 5:16pm
by Oldtimer
Good Sunday Morning ALL! Have a nice "Day of Rest" I hope your..
week went well and have many more. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 149   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 26, 2014 8:15am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Saturday Morning ALL. FREE coffee's on at Bob's Place so enjoy a cup of two. It's...
starting to cool down here. We just had a ton of rain and wind to clean off the trees Ha! I hope you had a nice week and a good one next week. We Love Ya! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 159   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2014 4:54am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning ALL! Have a nice "Day of rest" Enjoy life as best you can..
if it seems to suck remember where you've been. So SMILE! We love you! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 164   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2014 6:33am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Saturday Morning again! Coffee's on Bob's Place. Drop in to say H! Not...
much input here? Feel free to open up a little as we don't bite Ha! Have a nice day hiding from shopping. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 167   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2014 5:34am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning ALL! Have a nice" day of rest" as best you can,,,
It's getting chilly here Boo, Ha! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 162   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2014 7:27am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Saturday Morning ALL! FREE Coffee's on at Bob's Place so drop in to..
hide unless you like shopping Ha! How is everyone doing? It's kind of slow on board lately. I hope all is Ok at your CP? Have a nice day and remember We Love Ya! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 164   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2014 6:41am
by Chaplain Howard ...
a
A.B
For Jinks!
May have shared this one with you before (most likely). But incase not.... http://www.b24.net/sitemap.htm Note especially for example the subpages under section "◦8thAAF Combat Chronology "! This one might be interresting aswell.... http://archi...
Views: 223   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 10, 2014 11:48am
by jinks
l
lefty
here's one I can't quite figure out....
I know you all have seen the news recently about the guy in eastern Pennsylvania who ambushed the 2 state patrolman...killing one and seriously wounding the other. Happened about 3 weeks ago or so...and he's been on the loose ever since...hiding out in the dense fore...
Views: 200   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 10, 2014 11:44am
by jinks
Good Sunday Morning ALL! Time to stop in and say thanks. Have a nice day and...
remember God loves you! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 174   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2014 4:24am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Saturday Morning ALL! FREE Coffee's on at bob's Place! Have a ...
nice day and take it easy as best you can? Enjoy your "I hate shopping breakfast" love Ya! SF, With God T&N. Chaplain
Views: 162   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2014 10:53am
by Chaplain Howard ...
l
lefty
another one...
....this one on the AOL news this morning that should cheer you all up.....it seems some college in Vermont...which will remain unnamed, but you can google it...has decided to allow a convicted cop murderer to give a commencement speech this year....say what?...are w...
Views: 189   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 4, 2014 1:44am
by cp
l
lefty
more on the news today....
...here's one that caught my attention and I ain't letting it go....this one from the field of sports...it seems that an American golfer, Ricky Fowler, playing in this years Ryder Cup tournament, got his haircut with "USA" clearly cut into the side...it's looks pr...
Views: 168   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 28, 2014 9:53am
by carson
Good Sunday Morning ALL! I hope you had a nice week and....
will have another one. Always remember that Good or bad I'm sure that like myself we spent our time in hell already? Best of all is knowing We love Ya! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 172   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 28, 2014 9:52am
by carson
Good Saturday Morning ALL! FREE coffee's on at Bob's Place. So...
enjoy a cup or two as you avoid shopping Ha! Have a nice day. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 154   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2014 11:03am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning ALL! Have a nice day of rest? I hope your week goes good also. Remember...
God & I love you just for being you. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 159   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2014 7:36am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Views: 153   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 20, 2014 4:33am
by Chaplain Howard ...
j
jinks
test
test..................................................
Last Post: Sep 16, 2014 3:20pm
by jinks
j
jinks
There's a sucker born every minute
Yep! I confess, I got the Mayweather Fight on Pay Per View!
Views: 177   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2014 8:14pm
by jinks
l
lefty
here's another one that got me stirred up...
....a commercial came on between innings of the ballgame...for a legal firm what else?....advertising their services in cases where people owe the IRS alot of money...I know I've ranted about this one before....but it just never ends and pisses me off every time I se...
Views: 197   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2014 4:54pm
by jinks
l
lefty
since that last one went through....
and before I get away from the computer...here's a couple stories that merit a mention or two.....first, have you all seen this guy, Rob Ford?...the illustrious crack-smoking, combative, and idiotic mayor of Toronto, Canada...now there is a specimen for you...what in...
Views: 184   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2014 2:23pm
by jinks
j
jinks
Lefty
Guess its working OK now, huh.. Glad to see ya!
Views: 171   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2014 1:21pm
by jinks
Good Sunday Morning ALL! FREE coffee,s on at Bob,s Place! Form my IPad. Need help...
Finding my toolbar on PC? I can not find my favorites? SOS Ha! SF, With God, T&N. CHaplain
Views: 169   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2014 1:14pm
by jinks
l
lefty
while I'm thinking of it...
ok...here's what I was going to post earlier...but be advised, I'm just getting warmed up...there is more to follow... ...........there have been alot of things happening in this country and around the world lately...some silly, much of it stupid, and some downrig...
Views: 188   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2014 3:06pm
by lefty
j
jinks
Lefty
Ok try it now. I contacted bravenet and they said it should be good now. Try writing a small post first so you don't get a cramp. It looks like you are just being blocked on some posts because your coming threw on some. Strange, huh? Like I said a few weeks ago...
Last Post: Sep 13, 2014 11:47am
by jinks
l
lefty
remember 9-11
...I've tried posting some other messages here but I keep being denied for posting "spam". What gives jinks? I haven't used any profanity, nor disparaged anyone, nor threatened anyone...other than the guys who crashed the planes. What am I doing wrong? Lefty...who...
Views: 198   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 13, 2014 10:27am
by lefty
Good Saturday Morning ALL! FREE Coffee's on at Bob's Place. So drop in
for a donut or two and have a nice day. We love Ya! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2014 4:09am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Views: 179   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2014 3:14pm
by oldtimer
Views: 154   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2014 4:59am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Saturday Morning ALL! FREE Coffee's on at bob's Place so drop in for a cup or two, Who wants
go shopping anyway Ha! Have a nice day. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 149   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 6, 2014 3:49am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning ALL. Where did the summer go? Not many hot days here? You have a..
great labor Day! Drop in to say THANKS if you can. We love you. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 191   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 3, 2014 9:04am
by jinks
Good Saturday Morning ALL! FREE Coffee's on at Bob's Place. I hope you have nice weather for this
long weekend. Been kinda quite here on board, Where is everyone how about an update now & then Ha! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 160   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 30, 2014 1:30pm
by jinks
Good Sunday Morning ALL. I hope you had...
a nice week and have a better one this week. Always remember We Love Ya! We are off to the Fair today to eat all the bad stuff Ha! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 141   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2014 7:47am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning ALL! I hope you had a nice.....
week? Remember that God Loves You even if it may not seem that way now & then, SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 17, 2014 7:55am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Saturday Morning ALL! FREE coffee\'s on at BOb\'s Place! I\'ll throw in 1st donut. Have
day we have top-down weather here a little cool. but real nice. Sure beats shopping Ha! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 154   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 16, 2014 12:02pm
by jinks
d
Delton
Seeking travel companion
When I couldn't find a job 3 years ago and was receiving only a little bit from social security I was forded to decide if I could be homeless in a city or become a nomad. I've been camping most of the time since then. The Western United States is my home. Because of...
Views: 168   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 13, 2014 3:56pm
by Oldtimer
a
A.B
Views: 175   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 12, 2014 1:20pm
by A.B
Good Sunday Morning ALL! Have a great day. Today We are off to....
my 17th VJ Day Parade in a row. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 161   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 10, 2014 3:57am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Saturday Morningb ALL, Coffee\'s on at Bob\'s Place. So drop in to get...
out of shopping Ha! Have a nice day and enjoy life. We love Ya! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 9, 2014 10:34am
by Chaplain Howard ...
a
A.B
Today, August 8,.....
My thoughts are firmly on Murry, and with his family. Today would have been Murrys 76th birthday. I miss you, so very much, Murry! Sincerely A.B
Views: 222   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 8, 2014 12:37pm
by jinks
searching for unit patch and crest
have a friend who served in Nam from March 1967 to 1968. he was with the 815 Engineer BN (Army) and they had a special shoulder patch and lapel crest that was exclusive to the unit only while in Nam. His memorabilia has disappeared and he longs to find the patch and...
Views: 230   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 6, 2014 5:21am
by jinks
If this doesn't stir you up emotionally a little, nothing will !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k9Si28k0Fk
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2014 8:48am
by Oldtimer
Good Sunday Morning Everybody! Sorry about forgetting to open...
Bob's Place yesterday. Try to have a nice day! Remember God & I love you. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 162   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 3, 2014 7:47am
by Oldtimer
j
jinks
Spam
If anyone gets a Spam message saying that their post can't be posted because of spam in the message be advised I have Bravenet working to solve the problem. Its a software thing.... Hope all had a great weekend........
Views: 184   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2014 11:35am
by jinks
Air Traffic Controllers 347th Aviation Support Detachment
Looking for any people who were in the 347th ASD at Soc Trang. Vietnam. I was stationed there from Jan 1969 thru Sept 1970 as one of the Air Traffic Controllers. Any help will be appreciated. Some of the people in the unit were Sugai, Cowley, Schubert, Robertson,...
Views: 481   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 28, 2014 8:37am
by Emil Mitchell
Good Sunday Morning ALL! Have a.....
great day. Remember God & I love you, how can you go wrong Ha! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 27, 2014 5:27am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Saturday Morning ALL! Coffee\'s on at Bob\'s Place! Well....
another week down and time to drop in for what ever Ha! Let the other half do the shopping ha! You have a nice day and enjoy life as best you can. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 160   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 26, 2014 2:36pm
by jinks
j
jinks
waiting
I am now at McCarron AP in Vegas waiting for my plane. Looks like I am going to be here for a while because the Airline Terminals are closed until 0330 Vegas time because TSA said no check in until that time. I am at Vegas because my youngest daughter wanted to h...
Views: 238   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2014 4:28am
by jinks
Good Sunday Morning ALL! Have a great day of rest as best you can and...
Stop by to say Thanks.. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 180   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 20, 2014 7:46am
by Oldtimer
b
Ben
VA Disability may be garnished
VA COMPENSATION GARNISHMENT: Contrary to popular belief there are some conditions under which VA compensation can be garnished in order to pay alimony or child support. Although VA compensation cannot be attached or assigned there is no statutory prohibition aga...
Views: 519   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 19, 2014 1:17pm
by William Heino Sr...
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Free Forum powered by Bravenet