Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Good Thursday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place as the flakes start to fall! Good thing....
We live above Bob's Ha! We expect 12 or more here thru the day. You have a better day then we will. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain or more!
Views: 142   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 13, 2014 2:40am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 12, 2014 3:34am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Trying to help my dad find two people! Please help!
Hello Heroes, First -- Let me say THANK YOU for your service. I'm 31 years old and my father will be 72 in March. I'd love to find one of the men he served with and perhaps track down a young Vietnamese boy that he helped save (My father was a medic) and find out...
Views: 258   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 11, 2014 4:11am
by A.B
Good Tuesday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place. We are waiting for more snow here on....
Thursday about a foot or so! You have a nice day remember God loves you! Who could ask for anything more, SF,With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 158   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2014 2:47am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Monday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place to start the week. So grab...
some and a donut etc. If you have time 4 some eggs, pancakes, what ever you like to get your day started. SF, With God, T&N, Chaplain
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2014 4:43am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning ALL, A day of rest so enjoy as best you can, Try to....
Have a nice one! I'm looking forward to Spring. SF, With God, T&N.Chaplain
Views: 152   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 9, 2014 3:34am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good FRIDAY Morning ALL! Coffee's on at Bob's Place. So have a cup & a donut to start....
the weekend off. You have a nice day and don't forget to HUG a loved one. Make their day Ha! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2014 5:28am
by Chaplain Howard ...
My Speech and the Women's Vietnam Memorial
For those of you who remember me from several years ago, I was one of the guest speakers at the Women's Vietnam Memorial on Veteran's Day in 2013. If you'd like to hear my talk you can find it at http://www.vietnamwomensmemorial.org/videos/carol-kirk.html And I enc...
Views: 206   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 6, 2014 5:17am
by A.B
Unit Search: Vietnam 1970-1971
Greeting fellow Vets, I'm currently putting together a shadow box for my father-in-law but need help trying to identify his actual unit. His DD214 states that he was assigned to the 170th Transportation Detachment (First US Army) but I cant find said unit via any...
Views: 209   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 6, 2014 5:12am
by A.B
Good Thursday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place as we dig out of....
over a foot of new snow! You have a nice day. Jinks I still wear shorts Ha! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 171   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2014 4:29am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good snowy Wednesday ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place so grab a cup or 2 We don't have to be ....
anywhere so let it snow Ha! Have a nice day and please drive carefully, We Love Ya! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 208   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 5, 2014 12:38pm
by jinks
Good Tuesday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place so stop in for some. More snow,,,
yesterday and more due tonight? Then more Sunday Boooo! You have a nice day. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 167   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2014 3:38am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Monday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place. Not a foodball fan and I don't know much ab
the game. So for me it was a waste of time? I'm not taking nothing away from the winners they played a good game while the other side did not. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 164   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 3, 2014 8:02am
by carson
Good Sunday Morning ALL! Have a great day and remember God Loves You so...
try to say thanks if you can. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 157   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 2, 2014 5:00am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Friday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place. Grab a cup to start the weekend, Heat wave he
it will be in the 50s! You have a great weekend see you in church? SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 154   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 31, 2014 4:09am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Last Post: Jan 30, 2014 5:30am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Wednesday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at BOb's Place Please feel free to drop in for some. You .
have a nice day! Here comes the weekend!!! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 29, 2014 7:18am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Tuesday Morning ALL! Cofee's on at Bob's Place. It's nice an Hot so enjoy. Don't forget th
Donuts Etc, Have a nice day and stay warm. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 162   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 28, 2014 4:22am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Views: 164   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 27, 2014 4:12pm
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning ALL. It's been very cold here so Please say a ....
prayer for some warmth Ha! Have a nice day. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Last Post: Jan 26, 2014 5:31am
by Chaplain Howard ...
It'sssss Friday Morning ALL! Coffee's on at Bob's Place as we start a new weekend. Have a...
nice one as we warm up here in to the teens Ha! See you Sunday. SF, With God, T&N.Chaplain
Views: 171   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2014 4:37am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Views: 169   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 23, 2014 9:41am
by jinks
Cold Wednesday Morning ALL Hot Coffee's on at Bob's Place. Yep 5 here We ended up with about
5 inches of new snow. I hope you have a nice day. Try to stay warm. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain PS I know it's warm where you are Jinks
Views: 153   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2014 7:21am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Trying to locate Richard H. Adler
My name is gary L. Birka. Richard and I served in Co. D, 4th Bn., 3d Inf. Bde, Americal Div. On Aug. 29, 1969 our unit was ambushed, and Richard and I wounded and evacd. That is when we lost contact with each other. Richard is not on the wall. It would mean th...
Views: 177   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 21, 2014 8:43am
by FTA
Good Tuesday Morning ALL! Coffee's on at Bob's Place as I await some...
more snow 4" to 8" You have a nice day. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Last Post: Jan 21, 2014 4:10am
by Chaplain Howard ...
need interview
i am looking to interview a Vietnam vet for a class and i was hoping one of you could help me?
Views: 157   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 21, 2014 4:04am
by Chaplain Howard ...
j
jinks
Morning Gents!!
Just wondering if I was the only one that woke up this morning,, for some reason saying,,, "OMAHA"!
Views: 169   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 20, 2014 12:08pm
by 11bravo
Good Monday Morning All. Coffee's on at Bob's Place so have a cup or 5 Ha, to start the week. You.
have a nice day as we start a new week boo! Remember we love Ya! SF, With God, T&N.Chaplain
Views: 148   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 20, 2014 7:26am
by Chaplain Howard ...
d
Doug
General info
anyone there?
Views: 184   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 19, 2014 9:02am
by A.B
Good Sunday morning ALL. Time to give thanks for all,Big or small. Have a nice....
Day of rest. Will see you at Bob's Place tomorrow Morn. SF, With God T&N.Chaplain
Views: 167   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2014 4:51am
by Chaplain Howard ...
It's Friday All!!! Coffee's on at Bob's Place so grab a cup. Enjoy the weekend as....
best you can. Use it to grap some rest Etc. We Love Ya! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 159   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2014 5:54am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Last Post: Jan 16, 2014 6:46am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good wednesday ALL. Coffee's on at Bobs Place. So it's down hill to weekend Ya! So...
Have a nice day. Try to remember each one is extra so use it wisely. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Last Post: Jan 15, 2014 5:11am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Tuesday ALL, Coffee's on at Bob's Place. So have a cup &..
enjoy the day as best you can. I don't think every day can be bad as well as good. Hopfuly the good out number the bad SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 150   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 14, 2014 1:06pm
by jinks
How is everybody?
We just got over some 0 degree weather here in East Tennessee. We really wasn't used to that.Hope everyone is doing good.
Views: 228   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 14, 2014 1:04pm
by jinks
Good Monday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place. so enjoy, Have a nice day to start the week..
and before you know it will be Friday again. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 160   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 13, 2014 6:22am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning ALL! I hope you had a.....
nice week and pray for many more. Have a nice day and remember to remind those around you that you love them! Then work at showing them that fact. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 174   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 12, 2014 5:57am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Just because it's FUNNY?
Men Are Just Happier People -- What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. Y...
Views: 207   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2014 9:55am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Friday Morning All. Coffee's on at Bob's Place so grab a cup as we start the....
weekend once again, Try to take it easy and use the weekend as best you can. After 5 days of work most need 2 days to recharge Ha! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Last Post: Jan 10, 2014 5:13am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2014 5:44am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good & still cold 3 wednesday to ALL. Hot coffee's on at Bob's Place, Nice to hear from those....
who droped in yesterday! I know we are not all in the cold so don't rub it in Ha! Myself I love the changing of the seasons. I don't know if I would like every day being the same, Seeing Santa in shorts back in 64 was the pits Ha! Anyway you take dare and have a nice...
Views: 172   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 8, 2014 4:32am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Cold Tuesday Morning ALL, Coffee's on at Bob's Place so enjoy a bup or two, You have a ....
nice day & try to stay warm. Remember we love Ya! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 204   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 7, 2014 5:30pm
by 11bravo
Good Monday Morning ALL! HAPPY NEW YEAR From Bob's Place and Coffee's on once again! I hope to se
More this year? It's hard to keep up with D/D and all the big guys, but they don't have a fellow Veteran who will try to help all with my 2 cents Ha. So please try to stop in more I miss you. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 193   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2014 3:38am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good 1st Sunday of 2014 ALL! As the new tear atarts.....
may yours be good for you. For me last year was good as I'm still here Ha! Have a good week to start with. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 181   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2014 5:11am
by Chaplain Howard ...
FYI CHAT
To Whom It May Concern: A small group of Vietnam vets meet every night in the chat room at 9:00 p.m. every night. That is central standard time. You are all welcome to join us and share your concerns, issues or just chat. Hope to see you there....
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2014 10:51pm
by jarhead bob
e
Eva
1st Brigade, 101st Airborne Division
I'm looking for others who might have served with my father, Earl Fitch. He was in E-3-3 2 platoon Blue Devils Vietnam 1967-68. Thanks!
Views: 148   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2014 7:12am
by A.B
SNOW to start the New Year? Bob's Place will be closed till the 6th. I hope....
everyone has made it through the Christmas season up to now. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 209   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2014 4:54am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Last Post: Jan 1, 2014 12:35am
by Chaplain Howard ...
j
jinks
JUST LIKE TO SAY
I hope you all have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Stay safe Boyz and Grrls!!
Views: 195   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2013 11:03pm
by jinks
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Free Forum powered by Bravenet