Ok! Website back up!

Re: Web Site Back Up

Thank God now all The Fellowship of the Miserable have a play to go to.[:)]

Melrose Schools stink!

My tax bill stinks!

I just had to say that as we have not seen any school negativity posting for a few days.

And YES our tax bills do stink

It is because all the school admin staff is on vacation - which is probably good for the school system - less damage they can do.

Hopefully, all the new admin people will take the summer to learn their jobs - including our illustrious new Business Manager! But don't count on it - since we have the same superintendent and school committee. The flock of sheep following the shepherd Driscoll. Makes you wonder why they ran for school committee - oh yea - so their kids will have advantages over the other students - makes sense!

Melrose Resident
It is because all the school admin staff is on vacation - which is probably good for the school system - less damage they can do.

Hopefully, all the new admin people will take the summer to learn their jobs - including our illustrious new Business Manager! But don't count on it - since we have the same superintendent and school committee. The flock of sheep following the shepherd Driscoll. Makes you wonder why they ran for school committee - oh yea - so their kids will have advantages over the other students - makes sense!

Glad you were able to get your school bashing post on this part of the website too, I hope you feel better now.

Yep...always feel better after highlighting the incompetence of our school admin staff!After all, they spend so much time demonstrating this to us over the course of a year! Wake up and see what's clearly evident in front of you!

Here is current proof - why would a superintendent appoint the principal of our flagship high school, who we are told is the most competent person in that position, to be business manager, with no previous experience, which creates a cascading effect on middle school and high school positions? Our superintendent has been making these types of decisions since she came here.

So post your rants on the School section of this site. The Seniors section is for fun and reminiscence. Go take your anger out at a school committee meeting instead of hiding behind your keyboard at home.

And on the lighter side, to balance all the "heavy" issues being discussed...........People, you only have to press the 'walk button' ONCE at a set of traffic signals. Standing there pressing it ten times (as I see people do) does absolutely nothing! Similar to an elevator button!