Return to Website

MEMORIES OF DEREK

Welcome to 'Derek's' Memory Forum - leave a note !!

MEMORIES OF DEREK
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
NCIS S11E09 HDTV X264-LOL[ettv]
NCIS S11E09 HDTV X264-LOL[ettv] > http://nutshellurl.com/42hnk b92c5eb40e English NCIS.S11E05.HDTV.x264-LOL 1 elderman sync, corrected by elderman . English NCIS.S11E02.480p.HDTV.x264-mSD 1 elderman sync,...
Views: 60   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2016 11:30am
by devphill
NCIS S11E09 HDTV X264-LOL[ettv]
NCIS S11E09 HDTV X264-LOL[ettv] > http://nutshellurl.com/42hnk b92c5eb40e English NCIS.S11E05.HDTV.x264-LOL 1 elderman sync, corrected by elderman . English NCIS.S11E02.480p.HDTV.x264-mSD 1 elderman sync,...
Views: 51   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2016 11:24am
by devphill
New Video2013.com
New Video2013.com > http://tinyurl.com/mmy6hrb New Video2013.com, salupata-ahasata-sinhala-film-free 97ffa81d91 Chaturbate Token Generator 2013 V4 21 By Paradise Hacked Password 1 Anita Ward - Ring My Bell...
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2014 7:38pm
by glorykhry
l
Lauren
just visiting
hey D haven't been on your site in awhile. came to reminis (sp?) about the old times. amazing that 7 years has gone by, you will be forever young to us all. i guess that's lucky for you! always young and vibrant and happy in our hearts as we all age. i wonder would...
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2009 4:44pm
by Lauren
hi
Thought of you alot the last little while. Not just because of the date, or because of all of our weddings because your presence was so strong their too but because I always think of you when I see Eagles.... and because of your mom's stupid Pennies from heaven thing...
Views: 196   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2007 11:10pm
by apeface
Facebook
The fairly new phenomenon of facebook has brought back many memories and has re-connected many old friends. I wanted to mention that we had started a Hawthorne Elementary group and as pictures were posted and memories shared, the news of Derek's passing came up. To...
Views: 225   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2007 11:30am
by Kristi Staveley
d
Dianna
I'm sorry for your loss
I am so sorry for your loss. I read the wish list and "Unless You've Lost a Child", and it sums it all up perfectly. I recently lost my infant son Dakota, and it has been the hardest, most painful time in my life. He was my first baby. I miss him terribly. My thought...
Views: 250   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2006 12:27am
by Dianna
Birthday Snow
When I heard this Morning that Vancouver got a blanket of snow - I laughed out loud! I knew that had to be your work my friend. Birthday Snow for Derek - Just what you would have ordered! It is particuarilly funny to me, because there is no snow here in the cold and...
Views: 235   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 29, 2005 3:12pm
by Ape-Face
Pranksters Night
I just wanted to say that this is dereks night! i spent a few halloweens with him and he LOVED doing bad things on halloween! firecrackers and pranks and of course drinking. and when derek drank he started hitting on all od his girlfriends!! we used to get so mad!! b...
Views: 273   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 31, 2005 10:39am
by Lauren Currie
Your wish list
I just came onto the site after a long time where i had no internet access. i am so happy that it is still being updated and i can stroll down memory lane with everyone! The wish list really made me upset because i know all those things yet i didn't try very hard to...
Last Post: Oct 19, 2005 10:09pm
by Lauren Currie
Taken too soon
Well Derek today marks 3 years since you passed... It is so hard to believe that you are gone. I still pray that one day I will wake up and someone will tell me that this has just been a very, very bad dream. I long to hold you and see you again. I know that you a...
Views: 245   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 25, 2005 9:19am
by Derek's Sister
In Delta Optimist August 24, 2005
Time unfolds yet another year, But memories keep you ever near, No need for words except to say, You're still very much loved and missed in every way. We hold you close within our hearts, It's there you will forever remain, To walk with us throughout our...
Views: 266   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2005 8:55pm
by LOVE ALWAYS & FO...
Thinking of you
It is amazing to me how fast time goes by and yet how it trickles by at the same time! I was thinking about you today bud and just needed something? But when I get here I am never sure what. I guess I just need to say I miss you- and I think of you all the time. I kn...
Views: 276   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2005 7:46pm
by Ape-Face
3 years gone
Hey Derek, I just wanted to say that i have been thinking about you so much more these past few days and couldn't really figure out why this sudden burst of memories then i looked at the date... July 8th is tomorrow... 3 years ago on that date I met you in Calgary f...
Views: 289   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2005 8:03pm
by MOM
a
April
Thinking of You
So much reminds me of you. I think of you often kiddo, and while sometimes it makes me sad, okay I'll be honest, sometimes it hurts to breath, so I cannot begin to imagine how your mom and sister feel. But most of the time it is a moment or a feeling I get that bring...
Views: 232   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2004 1:06pm
by April
s
Steph
HAPPY HEAVENLY BIRTHDAY
Hey little bro well looks like we will be heading to Kelsey's Restaurant for your birthday dinner. Hope you enjoy the day... really miss ya tons.... to think it was 22 years ago that you came into my life... i was so excited to see you at the hospital... i think...
Last Post: Nov 29, 2004 5:11pm
by Steph
m
MOM
MISS YOU SON!!! Your Birthday coming up soon
Dearest Derek, Oh How I MISS YOU!!! It still DOESN'T seem real!!! It never will!!! My heart is so broken inside. I try so hard to wear my mask but it hurts so much to wear it. I just want to be able to tell others when they ask 'How are you doing?' How the 'F' d...
Views: 284   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 6, 2004 11:08pm
by MOM
my birthday
Hey little bro so how are things going up in heaven? As you can see here on earth its been a few ups and wons lately but i dont want to get into it right now I am writing you to ask you to clear you calander this friday and come with me to roosters for my birthday.....
Views: 739   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2004 2:19am
by sister of derek
l
Linda
Dear Patti & Steph
Thanks for the update link Patti. I know you and Steph are on your way to OK Falls to be away for the anniversary of Derek's passing. I'm glad you have Dawn and Shari and others to be there for you when I am so far away. Although I know how important it is for 'grie...
Views: 290   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2004 5:16pm
by Linda
2 years of pain
Well little bro it has been 2 long years since you were taken from us. It is still so hard to believe that you are gone from this ugly world but in the long run I think you are in a much better place. I hate it here... i wish I was with you I need you so much it h...
Views: 288   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2004 6:21pm
by steph derek's si...
in my thoughts always
Hey Derek , so i was at the gym this morning with Vicki and when we went to sign in i asked her the date (JUNE 17) and she mentioned that she would be calling Amy Thorne later to see how things were as today marks the 8 year anniversary of the accident which took...
Views: 327   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2004 10:08am
by steph Derek's si...
Signs of DEREK around me...
I have been think'n about u lots lately...actually Derek you and Steph are always on my mind I bumped into Steph a couple of weeks ago after the hockey game at a bar down town...it was really nice to see her. I was just wondering how things were doing with yo...
Views: 334   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 17, 2004 12:04am
by LAURA H.
No one else will get to experience the way Derek was
Patti and Steph, I'm truly sorry I haven't kept in contact with you. I feel like I don't know why I've acted this way, but thats not true. I know why. IT's just so much easier not to think about it. It's easier not to imagine how you feel, when I know I'm still...
Views: 241   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 29, 2004 9:45pm
by J. S. Friends th...
s
STEPH
broken heart &broken bones
Hey lil' bro well its almost year since we got the horrible news of your passing... no matter what anyone says it never gets easier... I cant stop thinking about you. As im sure you know that i mean i talk to you enough... sorry if i chat your ear off but i need you...
Views: 124   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 21, 2004 1:37pm
by Jules
Missing your wonderful big smile
Hello Derek, Over the Christmas holidays, your name was mentioned many times in our home. I had your candle burning along side with Tyler's over the Christmas holidays. You are missed in our home, you were like our adopted son. I remember the times that you jus...
Views: 494   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2003 2:31pm
by Shirley MacKenzi...
CHRISTMAS MESSAGES to DEREK
Stephanie & I MISS YOU SO MUCH DEREK !! We know you are watching over us. Wishing YOU were here with us as we pass through yet another Christmas without YOU !! You are in our HEARTS FOREVER - May we be comforted by MEMORIES OF YOU !!!! Love 'YOU' ALWAYS!!...
Views: 308   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 22, 2003 9:27am
by Melissa, Derek a...
it never gets better
Hey Derek, Sorry i havent been on here in a while... Did you have a good birthday? Hope you liked the balloon i left for you at your bench... the only wish i made on your birthday was that instead of you getting all the gifts that maybe i could get one and that it...
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2003 2:43am
by steph -derek's s...
A Message for DEREK
Dear Derek; When I first heard you were missing and had passed away I was in shock! I could'nt believe it was you! Not the boy I had the biggest crush on since I was a little girl. I had seen you a couple of months before your death. I made you a picture that I colo...
Views: 273   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 10, 2003 11:43pm
by Brittany Hartman...
m
MOM
I MISS YOU SO VERY MUCH
Dear Derek, How I miss you !! I long to hold you in my arms once more. Now I have to grieve even more - as you must know Colin had a heart attack Oct. 24 at Uncle Keith's work place. They tried to save him - I ask the same question over and over again - WHY????? Wh...
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 5, 2003 5:31pm
by MOM
a
April
hi Derek
Hi Derek, As you know things down here haven't been so good lately. Does all of "this" get explained to you when you get to heaven, because I am struggling with so many questions. Not sure of anything anymore...There is a song, Just a few questions, by Clay Walker...
Views: 281   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 3, 2003 1:05am
by April
my birthday
Hey Derek Well I turned 23 on wed oct 22. That was the first time I had gone to see your memorial bench at wellingdon park. It is in a great location... while there I tied a blue ribbon to the arm rest. Just like the one I have on my car so you are always travelli...
Views: 294   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 26, 2003 10:25pm
by steph -derek's s...
thinking of you at 230am
Hey Derek, just came on here to check out the pictures from our night out together on AUG 24th and I started to read a few notes i had already left you and then noticed that the majority of the messages i send you are done at 230am and wouldnt you know it i got onto...
Views: 275   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2003 3:19am
by Steph Proud sist...
just thinking of you
Well Derek our birthdays are slowly creeping up and so is christmas. If there is ever a time of year where i feel sadness day in and day out it is now... I mean it was hard enough first to learn that you had be taken from us but to have to carry on my own life and g...
Views: 260   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2003 2:33am
by steph -derek's s...
Derek's Website
I am so sorry for the loss of your young handsome son. He looked so full of love and life. My son, John, age 18, left to be in heaven from the results on an auto accident. He died on January 29, 2003. God Bless you as you have passed this difficult first year o...
Last Post: Sep 10, 2003 9:04am
by Leslie Duren (Pe...
What a Wonderfully Happy Guy
My thoughts and prayers are with you as you just went through this first anniversary in Heaven. I just went through my 18 yr. old daugher's first anniversary in Heaven on August 2nd, so I know exactly how you feel. I pray that the love of God is surrounding you rig...
Views: 261   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 8, 2003 11:05am
by Peggy Rozell
r
Rob
Derrick is always with his family and friends
My prayers and thoughts are with Derrick and his family on his 1st Angel Anniversary in August. Our Laura had her 1st Anniversary in Heaven in July. We miss her deeply as does Derrick's family must miss him also. This is a wonderful tribute to Derrick and his me...
Last Post: Sep 5, 2003 6:12am
by Rob
missing my brother
hey Derek, wow I can't believe it has been a year since you were taken from this earth. It still seems so unbelievable... I keep waiting for you to show up at the door and gimme a hug and tell me everything is going to be ok. Today is our mom's 50th birthday. She i...
Views: 453   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2003 4:57pm
by steph -derek's s...
Missing You!
We miss you and love you Derek! Love Melissa, Sydni and Derek
Views: 245   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 25, 2003 9:25pm
by Melissa
Just dropping in
I just wanted to drop in and say that i am so sorry for the loss of your son.i also have my 1 year anniv. of losing my only son coming sept.4th and i know how hard this is.i know that as a mom this is something that we never thought we would be going through. i know...
Views: 228   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 25, 2003 6:31pm
by Bridget
Thinking of you
Sending you hug's and prayer's today on Derek's Angel Day May the memories you hold deep within your heart of Derek help to sooth your spirit on this difficult day,
Last Post: Aug 25, 2003 2:07pm
by Roxy Murphy
Views: 264   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 25, 2003 12:53pm
by Janice AKA Kevsm...
Your Angel Derek's Anniversary
I just wanted to drop by and say you will be in my thoughts and prayers as you try and get through this difficult day of your Angel Derek's entering God's heaven. With love from another mum with Angel In Heaven.
Last Post: Aug 25, 2003 3:22am
by Moira Jones
Angel date
Just a note to let you know I'm thinking about you and praying for you on your angels heaven date. I am so sorry for your loss. It has been ten years plus 8 months since I lost my angel, and I remember well how hard the first few were. Just know that you are in my...
Views: 278   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2003 11:04pm
by Shirley Baer
your angel's Heaven day
Thinking of you on your angel's Heaven day.. thoughts and many prayers are with you..GOD Bless You hugs Rose Mary
Views: 265   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2003 8:42pm
by Rose Mary
e
Erica
Thinking of you
Thinking of you at this tough time. Derek watches over you.
Views: 259   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2003 5:25pm
by Erica
m
Melba
Thinking of You
Wanted to let you know my thoughts and prayers will be with you tommorrow as you come up on your AngelDerek's 1st Heaven Anniversary..I know these are very diffuclt days for us with out out Precious Son's...Hoping your day goes with ease for you with your wonderful...
Views: 270   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2003 4:22pm
by Melba
Derek
WE MISS YOU DEREK
Views: 279   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2003 3:10pm
by Jordan & Graham
Thinking of you
Wanted to let you know that you're in my prayers on this eve of Derek's 1st anniversary of entering heaven. I know this is the hardest thing that we as parents go through. May god give you some comfort.
Views: 288   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2003 2:02pm
by Beth Hall
c
CC
Thinking of all
Sending hugs & prayers on this aniversary. May you find smiles through the tears as you remember Derek.
Views: 282   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2003 11:41am
by CC
Thinking of You
Sending love, hugs, and prayers to all of Derek's family and friends on this sad occasion of his first anniversary in heaven. Having lost my only son when he was 16, I know that the pain goes on and on, and I pray that God is continuing to give you His peace and str...
Views: 283   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2003 11:00am
by Saralyn Smith
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet