Return to Website

Until His Return

This Forum is for worship and praise unto our Lord. Please feel free to also request prayer for yourself or a friend here.

Until His Return
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Four Brothers (2005) 1080p BrRip X264 - 1.45GB - YIFY
Four Brothers (2005) 1080p BrRip X264 - 1.45GB - YIFY > http://nutshellurl.com/42emx Four Brothers (2005) 1080p BrRip X264 - 1.45GB - YIFY b92c5eb40e Les feux de l'amour (episode en avance que TF1 rip tv suis...
Views: 122   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 8:59pm
by anabdag
New! Visual Certexam Suite 3.0 Crack
New! Visual Certexam Suite 3.0 Crack > http://tinyurl.com/osyfe4k New! Visual Certexam Suite 3.0 Crack 972c82176d Dr.Batcher 2.1.5 Portable.rar  silabus aqidah akhlak berkarakter mts kelas vii viii ix&...
Views: 604   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 3:22pm
by reneaalb
Crusader says it is "so sad" that I believe the Bible teaches universal salvation
Gary the Crusader says it is “so sad” that I believe that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible teaches that Jesus has both the ABILITY and the INTENTION to eventually save all fallen creatures from everything from which they need to be saved....
Views: 203   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2008 7:35pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
Fifteen online chapters that prove the Bible teaches universal salvation
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD, or, why Gary the Crusader is mistaken If you can love a god who would let anyone suffer forever, then you might believe the contents of Gary the Crusader's postings and you will not likely be interested in changing your mind. But, if y...
Views: 200   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 14, 2008 7:34pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
s
Scott
i like big butts ringtone
Ive managed to burst into i like big butts ringtone outer labia. Friggin ipod of airbus tracfone real ringtones in america is what? I dancin in the moonlight ringtone get it right, you poor guys swear that software the nations most awesome liars. But i used to craft...
Views: 234   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 8, 2008 11:19am
by Mallory
Crusader says many people have emailed him that eternal torment is true
I am very pleased to say that many people (just the right number, no more and no less) have also emailed me that they are glad to learn about the evidence that I have posted that a correct (literally not interpretively) translated Bible teaches universal salvation,...
Views: 201   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 31, 2008 9:40am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
Gary the Crusader says Ray Prinzing is "a messenger from hell." You decide
MY TRIBUTE TO RAY PRINZING Ray Prinzing is my hero. His writings can be Googled up and read online. Just type in Ray Prinzing. During my twelve year nervous breakdown caused by my inability to emotionally cope with the idea that God lets any creature suffer for...
Views: 186   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 17, 2008 7:06am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD - or, Why Gary the Crusader is mistaken
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD Copy and paste the following url into the address bar. http://www.tentmaker.org/articles/savior-of-the-world/circularity.htm At the top of that same THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD page, there is a link to many other writings in the same se...
Views: 213   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2008 6:13am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
The god that Calvinist and Arminian eternal tormentors profess to love
The god that Arminian eternal tormentors profess to love says to his fallen creatures “Unless you are lucky enough to find out about my son during this lifetime, and even if you are that lucky, if you don’t have the good sense to cooperate with my son...
Views: 193   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 31, 2008 6:11am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
What God's love is really like
The Bible says that God is love. Love is not just one of God’s attributes. God is not just a loving individual. God is love in essence. What a travesty; what a revolting definition of love it is that God, Who is love personified, would grant any creature a...
Views: 205   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2008 6:07am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
A phone conversation with a Muslim missionary
A Muslim missionary called me on my ministry phone in response to my newspaper ad “HELL IS NOT ENDLESS.” (I have sent out many hundreds of packets of literature to people who responded to these ads that I have put in two of Toronto’s largest newsp...
Views: 228   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 2, 2008 8:41pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
my testimony
MY TESTIMONY The idea that God lets any creature suffer endlessly has caused me more suffering than all other problems of my life combined. By the time I had reached the mission field I had hoped to have found a satisfactory answer that would justify God allowing...
Views: 196   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 29, 2007 6:13am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram
The introduction at the beginning of each chapter is not the chapter itself. You must click on the highlighted title of each chapter to bring up the entire chapter to read it. Each chapter is quite long and comprehensive. The “danger” in preaching the...
Views: 204   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 29, 2007 6:11am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
b
Bevins
pokemon leaf green super cheats
frontier com battle pokemon plush toy pokemon pokemon get the to islands to in red fire backpack mini pokemon tm leaf green pokemon play games can you pokemon secrets gold pokemon the game online crater pokemon crater rpg pokemon gba rom emerald pokemon trading price...
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 2, 2007 5:54pm
by Bevins
for Bible believers who cannot love an endless-hell god
BIBLICAL CHRISTIAN UNIVERSALIST RESOURSES Copy and paste the following url into the address bar http://www.christian-universalism.com/links.html
Views: 268   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 5, 2007 12:33pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
Ray Prinzing is my hero
GOOGLE UP RAY PRINZING TO READ SOME REALLY GREAT WRITINGS During my twelve year nervous breakdown caused by my inability to love a god who would allow anyone to suffer forever, I would listen to a Ray Prinzing tape while I washed the dishes of my family every day....
Views: 231   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 17, 2007 6:57am
by Rodger Tutt
A phone conversation with a Muslim missionary
A Muslim missionary called me on my ministry phone in response to my newspaper ad “HELL IS NOT ENDLESS.” (I have sent out many hundreds of packets of literature to people who responded to these ads that I have put in two of Toronto’s largest newsp...
Views: 240   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2007 10:05am
by Rodger Tutt
TOILET PAPER
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram People, like Gary the Crusader, who want to retain some of the glory for their trusting in Jesus for their salvation, will regard this writing as what Gary has called “toilet paper” on several Bravenet forums. O...
Views: 207   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 8, 2007 6:39pm
by Rodger Tutt
To any member or surfer of this forum
We humans do share one thing in common with robots and that is causality. Everything we do, and every choice we make is the product of a cause. It is absolutely impossible to choose what we do not prefer. The fact that we choose it demonstrates that we prefer it....
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 31, 2007 6:17am
by Rodger Tutt
The eternal torment denominations are the WORST of all the false cults!
Many people risked their lives trying to escape from behind the iron curtain into a democratic country. Nobody tried to “escape” into the Soviet Union. In the same way, the testimonies on my forum at http://greater-emmanuel.org/Hope4You/ and on the TE...
Views: 237   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 31, 2007 6:16am
by Rodger Tutt
"My Greek scholars are more reliable than your Greek scholars."
“My Greek scholars are more reliable than your Greek scholars.” The debate between people who believe that the Bible teaches “eternal torment,” and the people who believe that the Bible teaches “kolasis aionion” which means age-...
Views: 260   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2007 6:22am
by Rodger Tutt
info and FAQ in support of the Bible teaching universal salvation
Information, and frequently asked questions in support of a correctly (literally, not interpretively) translated Bible teaching universal salvation, http://www.tentmaker.org/bloglinks.htm copy and paste into address bar if necessary
Views: 258   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2007 6:22am
by Rodger Tutt
WHERE WILL YOU SPEND ETERNITY ?
WHERE WILL YOU SPEND ETERNITY ? Man's Problem: SIN "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God."(Romans 3:23). "For the wages of sin is death........." (Romans 6:23). "....all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth." (Revelati...
Views: 222   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 15, 2007 6:30am
by Rodger Tutt
Here's what's going to happen now
Based on my experience of posting on many hundreds of forums, here's what's going to happen now. The people who want to keep believing that the Bible proves that everyone deserves to suffer forever in hell just because they were born into this world, or because th...
Views: 223   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 17, 2007 7:59pm
by Rodger Tutt
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram
The “danger” in preaching the truth resides only in the imagination of the person who doesn’t understand the truth. The online book “HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE” by James Coram needs no defence. It stands on its own merit. It has helped...
Views: 201   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2007 4:34pm
by Rodger Tutt
s
Sasa
IMPORTANT END TIMES INFORMATION
I am in service to the Father and Christ as the Chosen One to bring forth the Truth to light. Together with my sisters of the Light of Life Ministry we have a very important message to deliver to all of mankind. The hourglass is nearly empty. The culmination of En...
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2007 10:13pm
by Sasa
what I wish I had known during my youth
My name is Rodger Tutt. I am 68 years old. I could have avoided a horrific twelve year nervous breakdown had I known as a youth about the following information concerning what a correctly (literally, not interpretively) translated Bible teaches You can access my w...
Views: 168   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 19, 2007 3:43pm
by Rodger Tutt
my testimony
Because my testimony is helping so many people, I am posting it here so it will stay on your front page for awhile if that's ok with you. The many entries in my guest book that is accessible towards the bottom of the front page on my site, and the many positive email...
Views: 234   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2007 3:42pm
by Rodger Tutt
MY TESTIMONY
MY TESTIMONY The idea that God lets any creature suffer endlessly has caused me more suffering than all other problems of my life combined. By the time I had reached the mission field I had hoped to have found a satisfactory answer that would justify God allowing th...
Views: 196   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 17, 2007 3:44am
by Rodger Tutt
what I wish I had known during my youth
My name is Rodger Tutt. I am 68 years old. I could have avoided a horrific twelve year nervous breakdown had I known as a youth about the following information concerning what a correctly (literally, not interpretively) translated Bible teaches You can access my w...
Views: 239   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2007 3:42am
by Rodger Tutt
irrefutable proof that ANY literally translated Bible teaches universal salvation
THE ACTUAL TRUTH IS ALWAYS WORTH REPEATING The “danger” in preaching the truth resides only in the imagination of the person who doesn’t understand the truth. The online book “HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE” by James Coram needs no defense...
Views: 215   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2007 3:41am
by Rodger Tutt
k
KORINA
HE IS COMING SOON!
We've been asked to deliver an important message by the Cherubic Order of Angels, who are our benefactors. The message pertains to End Times and explains what is required to obtain Eternal Life. Our intent is not to preach, judge or convince. It is our responsibility...
Views: 206   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2006 9:23am
by KORINA
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 214   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 2:47pm
by Joe
s
sbox
Conspiracy
The banks and the royal blood families are the real power behind the governments. They are pushing satan´s agenda to rule the world, and they are doing it since the Roman Empire. They have created the illusion we see on the news, they have created international...
Views: 181   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2005 8:13am
by sbox
d
danh
My passion
Hi, Guys! I am new to your forum, but I like it here. I’ve been searching for spiritual wisdom for a long time. However, nothing could satisfy me and give a Deeper knowledge and understanding of human life and its purpose better then the teaching of Kabbala...
Views: 259   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2005 5:26pm
by danh
First the BAD NEWS * Then the GOOD NEWS!
First the BAD NEWS * Then the GOOD NEWS! All have sinned and co glory of God. But God commendeth His love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins. To him that...
Views: 251   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 19, 2001 3:42am
by The Berean
My Testimony!
My Testimony! By-Connie Spivey Going back over my childhood isn’t easy to do and I find it hard to write about; but I believe that God wants me to do this and if that is what he wants me to do; I am more than glad to do it. Growing up in the country is so diffe...
Views: 189   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2001 8:35pm
by Connie Spivey
Re: My Testimony!
Connie; I am so glad you shared your Testimony with us all.And I believer God will use you in a great way.Welcome to Believersrus.com.And please feel free to E-mail me us anytime we can be of help to you. Welcome And In Christ Melvin Believersrus
Views: 264   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2001 5:16am
by Believersrus
The Way You Define 'Human' Determines....
HERITAGE for the next generation... Psalm 71:17-18 The way you define 'human' determines your view of self, others, relations, institutions, life, - and future. Important? Choose wisely... Only the Creator, who made us in His own image, is qualified to accurately...
Views: 222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 16, 2001 3:55pm
by Jim Baxter
Prophetic Gleanings from Daniel and Revelation!
Prophetic Gleanings from Daniel and Revelation! The two books of the Bible which are most often studied in regard to prophecy are the books of Daniel and the Revelation. In Prophetic Gleanings from Daniel and Revelation, the late Pastor Ike T. Sidebottom gives a...
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2001 10:54am
by The Berean
HUMANISM: An Unworthy Worship
HERITAGE for the next generation Psalm 71:17-18 The way you define 'human' determines your view of self, others, relationships, institutions, life - and future. Important? Only the Creator, who created us in His own image, is qualified to accurately define u...
Views: 190   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2001 8:04am
by Jim Baxter
+SEMPER FIDELIS+ Always Faithful +Psalm 91+
MARINE FOR JESUS By Jim Baxter Sgt. USMC World War II and Korea My brother and I joined the U.S. Marine Corps right out of high school and went away to World War II. Our mother, a True Believer, wrapped us in Psalm 91 and cl...
Views: 167   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2001 1:52pm
by Jim Baxter
Individual Value - Gift of Y'shua Jesus
Individual Value - Gift of Y'shua Jesus by James Fletcher Baxter The Old World method of measuring human value was, and still is, by the group. Whether tribe, clan,...
Views: 218   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2001 2:01pm
by Jim Baxter
Paul's Gospel
Paul’s Gospel! Faith Alone in Christ Alone There are two great revelations, or unfolders of Divine Truth in the Bible – Moses in the Old Testament, and Paul in the New. Someone may say, “Is not Christ the Great Teacher?” In a sense this is true; but...
Views: 180   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2002 9:18am
by Cecil Spivey
The Season of Generation-Choicemaker Joel 3:14 KJV
In an effort to diminish the multiple and persistent dangers and abuses which have characterized the affairs of man in his every Age, and to assist in the requisite search for human identity, it is essential to perceive and specify that distinction which n...
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2002 6:37am
by Jim Baxter
n
nina
some links for teachers or pastors
] Hey wanna see some cool sites with music and graphics? Lots of cool stuff. They are all family friendly. http://ninae_1.tripod.com/fash/index.html http;//artists.indieheaven.com/uhi http://uhi77.topcities.com/ http://www.geocities.com/servantsh...
Views: 243   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2002 10:46pm
by nina
t
Tammy
Prayer Request
Please help me Pray for my father who needs to be around more
Views: 240   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2002 9:51pm
by Tammy
The Jew
The Jew Scattered by God's avenging hand, Afflicted and forlorn, Sad wanderers from their pleasant land, Do Judah's children mourn; And e'en in Christian countries, few Breathe thoughts of pity for the Jew. Yet, listen Gentile, do yo...
Views: 218   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2002 8:16pm
by Jim Baxter
(FREE BOOK OFFER) ON DISPENSATIONAL BIBLE STUDY
THE DISPENSATIONS! By H. I. Brown 1 INTRODUCTION Most of my life has been spent taking the Gospel of Grace to a people who contest every point and who find many supposed contradictions. The Dispensational study of the Bible answers those supposed contradicti...
Views: 209   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2002 10:46am
by The Berean
Prince William is the Future Antichrist
I have finally found the most likely candidate for the Antichrist: CLICK HERE FOR INFO
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2002 10:07am
by Watcher
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet