Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Try Again....

Hey everyone, it's me again.
I got an email from Ampa, but I haven't received any new posts from you guys. But that's not your fault, I was told that this website has a password, but have no fear, the password is now gone and you can now sand me posts!

Today was kind of boring except my step sister Brooke is here. She got here late last night. The rest of the day was slow. Sean and I went to drop Jake and Luke off with my dad and Brooke at the orthodontist, then we went to Dave's Hay Barn to get organic chicken feed and then Taco Bell for Mexi Melts. Sean asked for four for me, him, and my mom but they only gave us one that sucked. At least I got that one.
Oh yeah, our sheep broke down the fence that separates him and the horses he is now with the horses.

talk to you tomorrow,

Kyle

State: CA

Hi Kyle!

So good to hear from you! I was wondering what Chemo thinks of all the farm animals. Keep on posting!!!

State: CA

Re: Try Again....

Hi Kyle,
I can't believe you're almost 15, you were 7 (or wsa it 8) the end of the summer you came to MN. I remember you and your family were looking forward to experiencing winter. And like true Minnesotans, you each got very tired of it before it was over. :) I'm thrilled that you're posting again and I can keep up with what you're doing!

State: MN

It's great to hear from you! Have followed you for so many years and was sad when no update were posted... Glad to see that everything is working out for you and your family.

State: Indiana

How To install and download mx player apk
for your android device

State: mr