Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
new baby pony on the way

hey everyone I forgot to tell you that yesterday my mom took our pony Patty Cake to the vet's house, so that she could have a baby. We don't know if she's pregnant or not we will find out in a month or so when she gets an ultrasound. Nothing happened with me, just a regular school day. I just wanted you to know about the pony.

Talk to you tomorrow,

Kyle

State: CA

Re: new baby pony on the way

That's really cool!

State: Indiana

Hi Kyle!
It has been so great to read your posts! You express yourself really well in words. I think it's wonderful that you have a bunch of animals living with you and your family. I've had two dogs and two cats for the last year and a half, and I've started to see the wonderful qualities that animals have.

More than anything, it's just great to hear your voice in your posts. You are such a hero in the illness you survived, and I just hope you will have a long and happy life. It's only just beginning! You have a wonderful family, too. You deserve all the happiness in the world.

Take care, and enjoy every day. You are an inspiration to a lot of us!

Your friend,
Dave Holloway

State: California

Thank you so much for your post, love, and cards they always make me happy when I read them and they always have such cool pictures on the front! Again, thank you for everything and I can't wait to hear from you again.

your friend,

Kyle

State: CA