Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
PRAYERS FOR MY JERRY

And so it seems there are more burdens to bear. My precious husband has been suffering serious headaches and other miserable symptoms the last few months.

Of course, the first cause thought of was stress, but this was unusually severe and wearingly persistent, so he went in for testing. Long story short, the labs showed that his liver is struggling a bit, but more pressing the CAT scan of his brain has turned up something looking something like a cyst/tumor. We just received the call this morning. He is now scheduled for an MRI on Friday.

Please pray for him with me. For obvious reasons this is another blow, but we refuse to let Satan in. Jerry's Grandmother has brain cancer and the thought at this time in our struggles with Kyle is just unbearable.

He has been such a trooper, putting his misery aside to care for us, but knowing how he is suffering in silence has been difficult to watch. I need him to be ok, we need him to be ok....ok? I will, of couse keep you posted. AND of course if necessary, I will just throw him in a bed next to Kyle!

Bless you for always being there for me...for us.

Thank You,

Jerry's Sunshine

State: Katrina@kylessmile.org