Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
URGENT - Prayer Request for our friend - Chandra Margo-Broscious!!!!

This is a very dear friend of ours from way back, please join us in prayer for her immediately. Her baby lies awaiting her return. We believe in miracles! Here is the request per Aunt Holly...

"Hi all you prayer warriors! As if we don't have enough going on, I need to beg for your prayers for a young lady at our church. Her name is Chandra Margo. She is around 27 yrs. old She gave birth to her first child last Saturday who is doing well. Chandra began complaining of her neck hurting and went to the ER. She was admitted in ICU with spinal meningitis and it is rapidly affecting her. She is currently on a ventilator, she has an A-line in her heart, and latest news was both her kidneys have shut down and one of her lungs has collapsed. They are bringing a dialysis team in to make decisions concerning her kidneys. For those of you who do know her, her maiden name is Broscious, for those of you who don't just remember she is a brand new mommy, a wife, a sister, a daughter to someone and she needs our prayers. Please forward this to all who believe in miracles. Also, our little Kyle and my Grandma still needs it too. Thanks so much and I will keep you updated." Holly

State: katrina@kylessmile.org

Re: URGENT - Prayer Request for our friend - Chandra Margo-Broscious!!!!

I am told this morning that Chandra has not responded to dialasis and that they are scanning her brain for activity. They have called her family to the hospital to stay giving them a 1% survival rate.

Please pray for a miracle...

State: katrina@kylessmile.org