Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
5-27-05 KYLE UPDATE

Well, things are going wonderfully! We are getting the drives organized, Kyle's cultures continue to be negative and the Dr.s today said that Kyle is now out of the woods and some of the tests they were watching have even been lifted!

They don't think he has that deadly fungus!

His counts have not begun to rise yet, but he's doing much better today and has begun to eat again. He has lost quite a bit of weight, but we are fighting hard to keep from having to put him on supplemental nutrition because it is a risky thing for him in his condition.

Sean finished up editing his Star Wars Spoof movie and if you're interested in viewing his first directed and produced film let me know and I will send it to you :)

Jerry caught another big fish at the beach down the street this morning before we awoke ;)

I'm tired but at peace with everything except doing nothing much but sitting around the hospital eating!

I also received good news from work today. Our client has awarded us the next $5 million dollar phase of construction. :)

Kyle has busied himself on PBS.org and Nickjr.com games today and we will be going for a walk around the halls this evening before his shower!

We are desperately seeking fundraising ideas and volunteers, so if you are called, please sign up today!

Now, if we can just get caught up on our sleep, we'll be set for the next hurdle!

oooHUGSooo

Katrina, Jerry, Sean, and Kyle

State: katrina@kylessmile.org