Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
6-9-05 KYLE UPDATE

I just thought I would remind you that today is day 71! And how that's a far cry from the original expectations of Kyle possibly not surviving past day 15! We are so blessed to have each and every day.

Kyle is taking this round of chemo like a champ and continues to amaze us all! We are all looking forward to a real chunk of time at home and I'm hoping that there's not too much driving back and forth for him to endure.

I did find out today from the bone marrow typing lab (I have the direct # now) that the other "possible" matches we had for Kyle turned out not to be. They did receive one more today and this will be the last (they say) they are planning on testing. They will change their minds when I continue to nag them relentlessly to not give up the search!

I've updated Kyle's calendar, so everything scheduled is there including home trips, dr appts, transplant countdowns, etc. You can also opt to be updated if something you're interested in changes. The link is on the home page under "How can I find out what Kyle doing today, tomorrow, next week?" and you can cut and paste this one:

http://pub44.bravenet.com/calendar/show.php?usernum=3696097603

I'm having a hard time getting a connection fast enough to upload pictures, but I do have some coming as soon as I can!

Sean is having a wonderful time in TN!

I think that's it for now,

XXOO,

Katrina, Jerry, and Kyle

State: Katrina@kylessmile.org