Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HURRAY FOR THE TROOPER!!!!

Hi Kyle!
My name is Debbie and I work with your Dad, Tony in Mishawaka. Along with my two girls and son, since learning of your illness, have forever prayed for a miracle. I do believe in the power of prayers for I, when only five years old was diagnose with a hole in my heart, and my parents, being ministers, prayed I would not have to have open heart surgery, and when after only a week had passed, and the scheduled surgery was to take place, was tested again before the procedure, and the hole in my heart was completely sealed! I have used the power of prayers for other reasons, and it has NEVER failed.
I am a single mom who, if anything else, has stressed this to my children, the power of prayers, and we have sent our prayers to you along with the healing Light of the Lord.
Adam (18), Jenyfer (14, also your BIGGEST fan, who has your picture on her bedroom wall next to a cross), and Safyre,pronounced like sapphire,(12),who also has your picture on her wall, along with myself would like to say how proud we are of you for being so brave through all you have been through, and also say Thank-you to your dad Tony for allowing us to be apart of the Prayer Warriors to help you get through this.
We all LOVE you honey, and cannot wait to get a picture of you holding the biggest fish EVER caught! Your friends in Three Rivers, Michigan

State: drosetto01@yahoo.com