Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Flying Nuns With Flying Prayers Praying For You Kyle

Dear Kyle's,
do you know that you have literally, literally armies of Nuns praying for you around the world!!! yes I have been busy here Down Under sitting at my computer e-mailing these flying special Nuns for you with their special most wonderful flying prayers.They fly accross the oceans of our world just to be with you precious one. Feel there strength Kyle, their response to your need for prayer just amazes me. In the garden, doing their pottery, and making the Lord and prayer their life is what these Nun's do best. See Kyle's some of these special Nun's really are angels from God as they dont even come outside the Convent...they live their lives all day, everyday just praying to the Heavenly Father for the needs of people in the world, these special Nun's are called The Poor Clare's, they are an enclosed order. They have given their lives to God in all that they do. So how could Our Heavenly Father not here their pleas for prayers to make you better!! I have a list here of all the special Nun's praying for you, precious one, Child of God, may the Lord Bless You... Here they all are Kyles.

St Clare's Monestery
Augustinians of the Midwest
Carmelite Sisters America
Boston Poor Clare's
Sisters of Nazareth
Poor Clare Colitines in United Kingdom
Our Lady's Nurses For The Poor Australia
Monestery Of St Gertrude America
Sisters of St John of God Melbourne Australia
Sisters of St Francis of The Divine Motherhood Aus
Sisters of St Joseph of The Apparition Western Aus

Canossian Daughters of Charity
Sandhurst Poor Clare Nun's Bendigo Australia
Sisters of Mercy Australia

And there are so many more just like all these special Nuns that the list would fill up the entire page...

Love You lots Kyle
Shelly Jones and Jack Knudson xxx

State: michelle.jonesis@bigpond.com