Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
**PRAYER REQUEST FROM KYLE / 6-26-05 CAMPING UPDATE - Belated

I didn't have a chance to share with you about who we met on our last camping trip!

Jerry came to me excited and said that he had just seen a little boy, that was bald like Kyle, walking around the camp. I asked him if he was sure he didn't just shave his head? He said he was positive he looked like a chemo kid. He then scooped up Kyle and they went searching.

Sure enough, 2 sites over, we met a very precious Cole and his family! Cole and lots of his friends and extended family were camping that week for Cole's 7th birthday that happened to be that very day! The other pleasant surprise was that they live right down the beach in Aptos! It's where my Mom lives, where my family has lived for years, and only about 15-20 mins away from us!

Cole has a brain tumor and he's fighting hard. He did not respond to the first attempts of chemo, in fact it got larger, so they have had to switch to radiation and will be enduring this until August 1st.....Then they have to wait until August 29th for an MRI to tell them what progress has been made. Please say an extra prayer for them while they are waiting.

He was just diagnosed on April 5th of this year, so this is all so fresh, numbing, and scary for them, I'm sure. His parents and family are wonderful and he's such a brave solider. We are praying for him diligently. Kyle would like for his prayer warriors to pray for his friend Cole too, since they're so good at it! *wink*

Please visit Cole's website and sign his guest book to let him and his family know they are in your prayers too. The family names are Dave, Linda, Troy, Luke and Cole

http://www.killblobby.com/

(Cole has named his tumor "Blobby")

Thank you for helping us spread the love and support of our gracious and merciful Heavenly Father!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com