Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
7-15-05 KYLE UPDATE

We're free! Kyle was just released from the hospital! Hooked up to a mini IV pump inside a fanny pack pumping antibiotics into his central line, but we're free!!!!!! We'll be at the family house until his counts recover enough to go home.

He will receive the delayed chemo from last Tuesday finally on this Tues (counts willing), so we'll be free to go on Tues PM (counts willing). We're shooting for home on Wednesday (20th).

We sent word to Sean (at camp Okizu), so he wouldn't worry. I hope he's having a WONDERFUL time! All the nurses are asking about him and wondering where he is, everyone misses him bunches!

Sean's Birthday is coming up next month on August 29th. He will be 14 years old!!!!!!!! WOW! My baby has grown too fast :( He's so tall too!

I got to steal away and spend some time with my Mom the last 2 days, we even got to have a wonderful "girl talk" lunch today with my Aunt Joyce!! It was really great to be out. While I was gone, Jerry taught Kyle how to tie his shoes. He was beaming and proud to show me when I returned. Bravo!

Well, we're going to curl up together and watch a movie, and relax.

Another miracle from our Father. Kyle is well again today.

Hugs-n-prayers,

Katrina, Jerry, Sean, and Kyle

State: katrina@kylessmile.org