Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SEAN

So, I wonder if all of you know just how REALLY special our Sean is? There’s a lot of talk and worry over Kyle and Sean is left to live in his shadow without complaint.

We could not fight this battle without Sean too. He is a very intricate part of this delicate team and I often wonder if HE knows just how irreplaceable he is. Of course we tell him, but and I often feel we're not so convincing and I wonder if he believes us in the wake of the flow of cards and gifts and well wishes, TO: Kyle

He is the CEO of Kyle’s diversion department and those long hours in a hospital bed sure call for an awesome big brother to head up the entertainment department too!

I wonder if you would reach out to Sean with/for us? Could you please drop him an email or mail a card? We want to put some action behind our words and show him just how important he really is to ALL of us. His Birthday is coming up next month too. I will also update a wish list for him, for those of you who are also planning to send him a B-day gift.

He is our true unsung hero and we want to sing his praises! Thank you for your support and love for both of our children.

Love,

Katrina

Here is Sean's contact info:

Sean Jackson
5100 Coe Ave, #161
Seaside, CA 93955

Sean@KylesSmile.org
*He was unable to access this account for quite awhile, but it’s back up and running now.

Sean's Wish List can be found on the Wish List web page or by cutting and pasting this link into your web browser:

http://www.kylessmile.org/wish_list.html