Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update on the family

Katrina called today, I am sure that she will be posting soon. The other day they happily were released from the hospital and went home, Kyle being all boy and as happy as a little 7 year old could be with FREEDOM took his bike out. He ended up planted on a parked trucks bumper... He is fine but his body and helmet dented the truck After all,He is one tough kid !!!
But since he health is so fragile (sssshhh it's a secret, he has no idea,
They had to rush him in to have his blood and body checked.... He is fine

Now the real reason for me writing, (as I am sure that Katrina has some great expansion on his little, uh, altercation,)

Katrina has just met with the Dr.s and has been given Kyle's new roadmap for treatment. He will now begin AGAIN with the life threatening round of chemo treatment that he JUST went through.
Katrina is my reason for this message. PLEASE PLEASE hold her up in your prayers, she is trying to hang in there, but it is soooooo overwhelming, just when she thinks that there is a possible light at the end of the tunnel... and...well, you get the message!
I believe in her and God say's that he won't give her any more than she can handle but lets just love her to strength anyway, Okay???

Thanks! and again, thank you for your love and prayers!!
Gotta tell you one quick Kyleism... They are at the clinic today, Kyle needs to use the bathroom. Katrina is standing outside of the door talking to me on the phone. All of a sudden she hears a strange sound, and help came rushing in from everywhere... Kyle pulled that string in the bathroom!
His response was suprise, and he said,"Well, what was I supposed to do, it said, 'Pull for help,' and I was afraid that no one would hear me if I called."....... That's my boy! So now we know what that string is for... and it works!!!

State: sheehank@pacbell.net