Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
9-6-05 KYLE UPDATE & More

WOW, a lot packed into the last week! It feels like it's been a lifetime since we last checked in! We missed you! Let's see, where do I start?

Sean's Birthday was wonderful, he had a great time with his new friends from school.

Sean had his first school dance on Friday and took his girlfriend Shelby. Jerry and her dad chaperoned and worked security (spys more like it, too cute). The next week he was invited over for homemade pizza and a movie with the family. Awwwwwww

Kyle is doing great, he did have a bike accident that I don't think I had a chance to share? He lost control of his bike down a hill and did a face plant into the back of a parked truck... OUCH! Even his helmet suffered! He walked away with only some impressive bruises and sore ego. The people who owned the truck were kind enough to work with Jerry to pull the dent and not make a big deal or sue. PTL! All's well that ends well and Kyle has a great story to share!

My mom is healing slowly from her horrendous accident. Please continue to pray for her, she is struggling through this. Her body was traumatized and she is so petite! I finally got to see the accident pictures and I just couldn’t believe my eyes. But for the grace of God go I, was all I could think. Please say a special prayer of thanks for her safety, but also for strength.

We are gearing up for the upcoming long stay at the hospital, trying to get all our affairs in order. This time will be added chaos, as Sean is in school and Jerry is back out on the ocean. This will mean lots of trips back and forth to the hospital for them as Kyle winds through the touch & go times.

Please say a special prayer for our business, God is revealing that it is His will for us and things are starting to really fall into place. It’s overwhelming to say the least! We’re ready though, I’m so proud of my husband’s talents!

We’ve been busy, but so very blessed. God continues to amaze us with His presence and grace. We love and miss you all, we pray for you daily. Stay in touch!

Blessed Wishes,
Katrina, Jerry, Sean, and Kyle

State: katrina@kylessmile.org