Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
10-27-05 TWIN UPDATE!

So, we had a 2 hour ultrasound yesterday, it was a screening. They were looking for problems...not only did they not find any, they found that that the babies are not sharing a sac after all!!!

They found that there is in deed a membrane seperating them!!!! YIPPPEEE This is just the best news ever! Besides Kyles remission, it's the best news we've had all year!

This means that I'm not facing guaranteed bed rest in two months!!! This also means that they will not be taking the twins by c-section at 26 weeks!!! This means so much to us!

We are so blessed and so excited! It does still mean they are identical, but we are still unsure of the gender, but the ultrasound tech thought they might be boys(mom and I still think they are girls). We'll see! We can't wait!!!

We got loads of pictures and got to watch them sucking thumgs and dancing about for 2 hours! It was so great! They are both about 3 inches in length and weigh 3 oz each. Two little peaches! I'm in maternity clothes already, no question about twins when you see my tummy!

We've registered at Target under Jerry and Katrina Wetle. Due Date: May 2, 2006. Here is the link if you're interested:

http://www.target.com/gp/registry/registry.html/ref=cm_lc_sr_1/602-7814593-2913444?%Fencoding=UTF8&type=babyreg&id=1NTMJUF7SDDU4&jsebd=1

I've posted some new pictures of the boys in the "October" photo album. Enjoy!

Our love to you all....

Katrina, Jerry, Sean, Kyle, & Twins

Re: 10-27-05 TWIN UPDATE!

Oh, and I almost forgot...The baby's are negative for down syndrom. We have another ultrasound and an amniocentesis scheduled for November 21 and we will have ultrasounds every 2 weeks thereafter! How great is that! We get to watch the babies grow!