Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
11-29-05 KYLE UPDATE

Well, it's been a roller coaster of fevers, but Kyle is now out of the woods. We found out that he was carrying a deadly strain of bacteria!!!! It was a close call, but prayers and our gracious God prevail again! As my mom said, "It's just not his time yet!" I couldn't agree more!

She was watching Kyle when his fever first spiked and had the sense to take his temp and rush him to the hospital! She saved his life!!!!! Thanks Mom!!! Thank God!

We are still waiting on pins and needles to find out about going for Kyle's Make-A-Wish on Thursday.

Sean is doing fine, our neighbors are caring for him, what would we do without them!

Today is Jerry's Birthday, but he's still out on the ocean due home on Thursday the day we are scheduled to leave. Happy Birthday baby!

I had an ultrasound today and the babies look great...still boys though...oops, was that outloud?

If you don't hear from me again for a bit, know that we made it on our trip and we will return on the 10th.

Kyle is scheduled for surgery on Dec 12th with inpatient chemo on Dec 13 - 17.

No rest for the weary! Thanks to all for the prayers, you just could never know how much they mean and are needed!!!!!