Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A Note From Kyle Himself

Thank you everybody for all of the stuff you have been sending me! I've been getting it all. I'm sorry I can't send thank you cards and pictures to everyone. My hand would hurt too much!!!

Thank you for praying for me soooo much! I'm feeling ok. I have been staying at my Nana's house (Kathi Sheehan). She lives by the beach like us. We watched the fireworks tonight from her back porch.

I'm going to be a Ninja for Halloween!

Today I helped my Dad (Jerry) tie up our boat at the fuel dock. It was really fun! I felt really good about it.

My other Dad (Tony) wrote a song for me, it was really great. I hope you get a chance to listen to it too!

Chemo my puppy, is doing good. And if you don't know who Chemo is, then you should start watching the news more often If you're not a big fan of the news, I will tell you about him. He's really small, he's a little Chiuhaha (SP?) He's really cute. You should come see him. He's really funny. He'll make you smile! Even if you're feeling sad.

I went to Indiana. It was really fun.

We don't know yet if my cancer is going away or not, we will find out next week. And then if it's gone I will get my new factory (bone marrow transplant). If it's not gone, we just go home. Then I just play around until the time comes for me to go live with Jesus. Aren't I lucky!!!? But, I'm still sad that I might have to go away!

Re: A Note From Kyle Himself

I'm glad you enjoyed your gifts!!!! I hope you like what i got for you and that it makes you feel better . I wish you the best in Minnesota for your transplant and that everything will be ok. You are such a brave kid. Keep fighting

State: peggychiang@gmail.com