Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hi to Kyle from Chemo

Hey Kyle--
I am having a wonderful time on my vacation in San Diego. I met and played with another chihuaha that is the same size as me. His name is Jasper and I can see him when I go to the office with Aunt Eileen. Aunt Eileen doesn't make me work, because it is my vacation. I am being very good and using the pottie outside like a big boy. I didn't sleep very well the first night away from you, but I felt very comfortable last night when I fell asleep with Eileen watching TV. I woke up in my carrier and didn't cry all night. I think Aunt Eileen slept well also. I get to live with 4 cats, but I have only met 3 of them. There's one that wants to play with me, but I keep scaring him away by chasing him. When I am on my leash, he comes by to see me. Hopefully, we will play together soon. I miss you and I look forward to seeing you when you get back. Please leave the bad guys in Minn. when you come back.
Love, your puppy, CHEMO

Re: Hi to Kyle from Chemo

Hi Kyle--
I had an exciting weekend in San Diego. I played outside most of Saturday getting to know the backyard and chasing a ball. Aunt Eileen is such a scaredy cat. I surprised her with a dead bird I found and she freaked. Then she gave me a bath to get rid of something she called "cooties". On Sunday, I went to a friend's house and played with a really big dog named Hooligan. Don't worry, he was very gentle and he licked my face with one lick of his huge tongue. I am having a good time, but I miss my Kyle. Get well soon so we can play together.
Love, your puppy, Chemo
P.S. I had only one accident on the carpet, but otherwise, I am going pottie outside like the big dogs.

Re: Hi to Kyle from Chemo

Hi Kyle,

I love your dog Chemo! That is one tell all dog! !

I ran a marathon in Chicago last year 26.2 Miles - not a runner - after 21 miles my legs locked up , but kept walking to try and finish. After few miles of walking was able to start running again. When I saw the "FINISH LINE" I was flying ! ! Buddy you can see the "FINISH LINE" and I am excited for you! ! !Finish Strong.. Your Friend Matt Troy !

State: matt.troy@sbcglobal.net