Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hi Kyle!

I sure miss you! I am still having fun on my vacation. I am having fun with my feline friends and being spoiled by all the humans. I got fired from work as I didn't do too much anyway but play and chew on everything, but Aunt Eileen comes home every day at lunch to take me outside and play. I have lots of new toys and I have a big dog friend named Hooligan that I play with several times a week. He is big but very gentle with me. He belongs to Sierra--the 9 yo girl that is anxious to meet you. Aunt E sent you her picture with me. What do you think? Cute, huh? I am the ultimate chick magnet around here and I am getting lots of love and attention. Don't worry about me, I am patiently waiting for you to come back healthy. Aunt E shows me your picture every day. Love ya, buddy

Re: Hi Kyle!

I finally found the Almond Roca!!!!
I have no idea why it made Aunt Eileen scream and gag when I showed her. Girls get grossed out so easily. Sheesh!

Love, your puppy Chemo

Chemo--get out of the kitty box!!!!!

That is NOT Almond Roca

Hi My Kyle! I still miss you. I am getting so big and strong, you will hardly recognize me. I'm being pretty good and having a good time still. It has been cold here lately and I don't like the wind! I have a sweater, but I don't really like wearing it 'cuz it slows down my olympic speed running. Boy, do I like to run! It is so fun. I run and jump over and under obstacles. Aunt Eileen says I would be a great dog competitor in Agility courses, whatever that is. Maybe you can train me when you get home. I love you and I am looking forward to seeing you soon.I am sending you some pictures by snail mail.
Your puppy, Chemo

Hey K Y L E,

I wanted to post to your Guest Book - Forgot my "James Bond" password ?? After numberous attempts to guess my own secret password , I GAVE UP !!!!

So will sneak in on Chemo's page . . Who by the way I think is much cooler then Jerry - Not your Dad that other Dog.. Who is cool - just not as cool as Chemo..

I have been wanting to send you more Jokes.. The jokes I send to David Letteman and Jay Leno kids would not understand. But I heard one today that I think might cross the lines between kids and adults.

An Irish Priest woke up late on Easter Sunday mainly because he was enjoying Irish wiskey .. "I am Irish and Catholic so we are good" Rushing to Church and knowing there would be no place to park his car he prayed "Lord please let me find a parking space , if you do I will not drink Irish wiskey for one year"

Just then a miracle happened as a car right in front of Church pulled out. As excited as he could be the Priest looked up at the sky and said "Never mind I found a spot!!"

State: matt.troy@sbcglobal.net

I can't wait to see you! I want to come home and see our new place. I want to explore the backyard. I like worms and pulling weeds. Most of all I like to run, run, run, run, run! I am counting the hours until I see you again. Love ya! "Chemotion"

Chemo Update

Chemo is now home where he belongs with Kyle. I am so happy to see them reunited. It was a pleasure having Chemo and he brightened our lives with his love and silly antics. What a great dog! Jeff and I miss him and so do our cats, believe it or not, but we will see Chemo again when we visit. It is so cute to see Kyle and Chemo playing together!