Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
12-8-06 KYLE UPDATE!

God is so good....God is so good...God is so good, he's so good to me. This song keeps rolling around in my head today. It's so true! Do you know the story of Abraham? He was asked to sacrafice his son and in faith, knowing God would raise him from the dead, he was about to when God stopped him. God was testing his faith....I too am Abraham.

Our little Kyle is cancer free!

We are waiting results of a DNA test to see what percentage of cells are donor and what are his. We are praying for 100% donor.

Guess what else....he is going home (Ronald McDonald House) today!!!!!!!! We'll still have to stay here until mid to late February, but he's through the worst of it!

I wish so badly I could find a way to share with you, in detail, how God continually blesses us financially, but I can't. Just know that my mind is being blown! Everytime we have a need, we pray about it and when it's time, it shows up on our doorstep almost to the penny!!!!

I have a new prayer request...A home for my children. We have been searching hi and lo for years and have finally found the perfect home. Since Kyle's first relapse, we have been living in a small box for the 6 of us. Here's our goal: We are praying to suprise the kids for Christmas! Jerry will have us moved when we leave MN we go straight to our new home in Feb!

We actally have a chance to possibly buy our own home!!! We had given up on that dream due to Kyle's looming medical bills, judgements, the credit burden, and the inability to find a home that worked for us.

But, Jerry found a house and long story short it's perfect! We are going to fill out the paperwork and that is the last hurdle. We wait, we pray, we hope. Please join us.

Thank you for your support!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 12-8-06 KYLE UPDATE!

Hi Katrina & Jerry,

Your news is a GOD SENT! Once in my life I am speachless. Praise the Lord !

Re: 12-8-06 KYLE UPDATE!

Wonderful, wonderful news!!!!!

Hugs and kisses to you all.

Grandma Teresa
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

State: terelea@yahoo.com