Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Kyle you are Amazing!

I'm don't know if you remember me, but I was a neighbor of yours for a short while at the Koret Family House in SF. Maybe this will help you remember me...you showed me an awesome magic trick at the table in the kitche at the house...do you remember? My son was at UCSF getting rehab after her heart transplant at Stanford.

Well, I have been following you on your website here. I am so happy for you and your family. Your family is amazing too. Your mom, especially. Katrina I couldn't believe it when I read that you have cancer too. How could this happen? I am amazed by your strength and your continued faith. I have to tell you that my faith has been tested big time through everything with Ben and reading stories like Kyle....but your faith continues to get stronger and stronger....you are a true inspiration to me.

I will continue to pray for your family and I will continue to watch you continue on your road to recovery. What an amazing holiday season we are all going to have. I know that the Ronald McDonald House isn't home, but they sure make it feel as close to home as they can. I bet they have alot of fun things going on right now for the kids! I hope that Kyle is enjoying himself!

Merry Christmas!

State: thorndogs@sbcglobal.net