Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
12-24-06 KYLE UPDATE - MERRY CHRISTmas!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

We are just so very blessed this holiday season! I was so worried that the kids were going to have such a small Christmas. With everything going on, finances as they are, and the kids so deserve a big day, but I just didn't see how we could possibly pull it off.

Well duh, God did it for us! Keeping in mind that it is His Son's Birthday, There has been a steady stream of gifts from many and this has now become the BIGGEST Christmas we've ever had!!!!!!

There are so many gifts, we had to move the rocking chair, table, and chairs out of out room and store them elswhere in the house, Just to fit our tree and presents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!

Kyle is doing great, as well as Sean, the twins, and Jerry. I on the other hand need some extra prayer. My chemo has stopped working, so I now become high risk. We have some tough descions to make over the holidays....a little bit of a black cloud if we let it be. But we won't....I hope. Please pray for guidance for us. Thank you.

But , to top off our wonderful holiday season, we got the house!!!!!! Our dreams are coming true!!! God is so good to us! Jerry will have us moved by the time we get home in February! A brand new clean start!

Here it is if you would like to take a peek at it. It is a 4 bdr / 3 ba 2,040 sq ft home on a cul de sac closer to our business....

http://www.openhousecd.com/9554StoneOakCourt/9554StoneOakCOurt.htm

A Blessed Holiday Season to You and Yours,

The Jackson-Wetle Crew

P.S. I've been trying to upload new pictures to the website, but not having any luck. I will update you when they are there. *sorry*

State: katrina@kylessmile.org