Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
12-31-06 KYLE UPDATE - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well, for the first time in a long, long time, I am speechless! For all good reasons, of course.

Kyle continues to breeze through his recovery process and they are even discussing letting us go a bit early if he stays on this path!

Sean is great, such a great kiddo he is. He's going to make such a wonderful father some day...he's got a great example, that's for sure!

Jerry is working steady with a tough season, but we are relying on our Heavenly Father to help us make ends meet. We are supporting 2 households on one income right now so it's tough. He was however able to be here for Christmas and will be leaving the 4th. Thankfully while he was here, the fishing grounds he would have been on experienced the worst storm in over 20 years! So, Jerry didn't miss much fishing while he's been away!!!

The twins are growing stronger and bigger everyday. They are both happy and healthy! They roll to get where they want to go and are getting pretty good at eating baby food. They are such good babies, they're temperments are awesome!

I am scheduled for surgery on the morning of the 3rd. Please pray for me, this was a very tough decision for Jerry and I to make and I'm scared to death of it! This may or may not work. Please also pray that it does and that I will be done.

If it doesn't work then I am facing hard core, kick you in the pants, down in bed, chemotherapy. You all know I can't do that. I have too many responsibilities to be stuck in bed sick. *UGH*

*sigh*

pray for my strength, I'm feeling defeated (sp?) I guess it's good I don't remember how to spell it!

Thanks for stopping by, thanks for listening, thanks for praying, and thanks for the support we so desperately need!

May God bless you all this coming year,

Kat

State: katrina@kylessmile.org