Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
1-20-07 KYLE UPDATE

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay. I've been down a bit. *sigh*

Kyle is doing SOOOO well! He has another bone marrow test scheduled for this Weds and we are praying for another 100% donor, 0% cancer result! If we acheive this, we may come home sooner than expected. This due to my situation. But home none the less! And a new home at that!

As far as things go for me, I am on attempt number 3 of 4 in getting this cancer under control. Please pray for it's defeat, we've seen God do great things for Kyle's health and I know he can do the same for me! There is only one set of footprints in the sand right now, I can tell you that much! Praise the Lord! I've ordered my wigs and I'll continue the fight!!!

All is well with Sean, the babies, my grandparents and such. Jerry is not faring so well, he has no fish this season....I don't think his head is where it's supposed to be. He's usually the best in the fleet, leading the pack and now since this newest battle, he's at the bottom. Please pray for his strength too, I need him desperately.

Thank you for the kind cards and letters of support, keep them coming, I cherish them.

Our love to you all,

Katrina

Re: 1-20-07 KYLE UPDATE

PRAISE GOD!!!
HIS answers are always the simplest, yet often overlooked. Sometimes it's due to disbelief; sometimes we're just looking in the wrong direction and miss it. Sometimes we question it because the "experts" are not the ones telling us about it...or worse, not supporting it. Either way we cannot deny the results. For they expose real TRUTH!
I didn't realize the battle you were facing. My attention (and yours, I'm sure) has been on Kyle!
GLYCONUTRIENTS SUPPORT THE BODYS' ABILITY TO RECOGNIZE THE CANCER (THRU CELLULAR COMMUNICATION) AND DO WHAT IT'S DESIGNED TO DO TO RID ITSELF OF THE PROBLEM!!! TALK IS CHEAP...PROOF IS IN THE RESULTS!!!
We are here to support you as needed!
Talk to you soon...
Jeff

State: mannamiracles@hotmail.com

Hi Katrina!
I'm hoping to see you before you go to your new home! I will be back at the Ronald House soon to see Danny, and I most definately want to see you, Kyle, Sean and the babes once more! Hope to see you all again soon. Take care, Love, Lisa

State: mendres302@hotmail.com

Hi Katrina,

We've never met, but we are distant cousins (ask your mom about Larry Kreyer...).

Anyway I just wanted you to know that I think of you, Kyle and your family quite often and have been praying right along with everyone else.

Hang in there cousin!! I'm on the east coast (upstate NY), so we've got you covered across the country.

- Ann Buckley

State: rasbuckley@prodigy.net

Hi Katrina,

I love that story about "Only set of footprints in the sand" You are right .. God is carrying you !

God bless you and keep the Faith.

Matt

State: matt.troy@sbcglobal.net

Katrina:
This is Conner & Katie's mom from Ronald McDonald House. I've been thinking about you guys and wondering how the results were form his bone marrow biopsy. Let's hear that good news-because I just know that's what it will be!!!! You are an amazing person and I'm so very sorry you're having to go through all of this. Take Care and hope you're heading home soon!

State: schiltzak@earthlink.net