Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
1-31-07 KYLE UPDATE

*shouting from the rooftops* WE ARE SO BLESSED!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting months to tell you about something exciting!!! Now that I have proof that it works, I can't wait to share it with all of you!

Kyle and I have been taking something called Glyconutrients. They came to us straight from God and have been the greatest blessing yet!!

I put Kyle on this and you all have seen his miraculous progress! He started eating! AND Unlike the other kids at the house, he has not been back to the hospital ONE TIME since he was released early on day 24! No fevers, no illness, no infections, no complications at all!!!!! He had minimal blood transfusions because he started making his own blood early on!

Did you know that this transplant was only supposed to buy Kyle a few more months of life?!!! He is still cancer free!!! The glyconutrients are a miracle for us!

I started taking them and my cancer dropped from 230 points to 12 points, with no chemo!!!! What an amazing discovery! Our Dr's and nurses are amazed!

The base ingredient is mentioned 5 times in the Bible! It is newly published in many medical journals for new Dr.s who are not practicing yet.

It is not only for cancer, but many ailments because it basically allows your body the ability to heal itself.

It does this by allowing your cells to communicate with each other and this allows them to regenerate themselves.

Imagine the vast array of ailments this covers! Anything from Autism to Lupus, to cancer, to Diabetes...even Parkensons (sp?)!

Sean is on it too! He got a late start and his results will take a bit longer but we'll see them none the less! I'm absolutely without a doubt positive that we will see Sean be less if not completely non dependent on insulin anymore!

It's so interesting and we are living proof that it works! It's new and it's coming, don't wait! I would love to share more with you, if you or you're loved one are interested in bible based, PROVEN, miracle healing like Kyle and I have experienced, please email or call me for more info - DONT WAIT!! I was skeptic enough for both of us, I promise!

Those of you who know me know I don't get into miracle cures for anything, for ANY reason!! I'll get any question answered for you..... ask yourself one thing, What Do You Have To Lose?

God delivered this right into our hands and since then, in faith we started taking it and in faith we are amazingly being healed! You've seen it, you've read all about it for months, it's your turn for you or your loved one. I'm sorry if I sound like I'm selling something....I'm not....I only want a miracle for you like we have experienced ourselves! God Bless!!!

Katrina
Katrina@kylessmile.org
831-760-0708