Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
GLYCONUTRIENTS

What a miracle for Kyle and I! Healing for us both, Glyconutients worked miracles for us! You've all been witness to 2 more miracles!

I've had many inquiries into what exactly Glyconutrients are and how they work. Here is a short summary:

Basically, our cells are made up of 8 essential monosaccarides, most of which are no longer found in our foods because they are processed out.

So, without these, our cells are unable to communicate with each other. This in turn causes a missfire and a domino effect resulting in autoimmune diseases, cancer, and the list goes on.

Putting these essential nutrients back into your body allows your body itself to communicate, clean house, and heal itself.

It's really that simple!

That's why this technology covers so many ailments, because it's your cells that are the base of he problems and your cells that can fix those same problems.

The base ingredient is mentioned in the Bible 5 times! We need these nutriets back to be all God intended us to be!

If you have any questions or would like more info about them or how to get them, feel free to contact me. I can send you a packet of info explaining what I just told you in more detail.

We'd love for you join us as we travel down this miracle road of health and healing!

God Bless,

Katrina

katrina@kylessmile.org

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: GLYCONUTRIENTS

One more thing, there is a patent on this formulation by my company ONLY.

Do not be fooled by copies, they DO NOT WORK! I would hate to see you waste your money and then get no results and walk away thinking Glyconutrients don't work for you.

It's a sad thought, but it happens all the time. There are tons of internet copies that would love to sell to you "their version" of Glyconutrients. YIKES!

They are being shut down, but as fast as we shut down one, another 5 pop up.

If you would like more information or have any questions please call 1-866-434-7466

www.mannapages.com/katrinawetle

www.glycoscience.org

Glyconutrients are published in many studies, as well as the Physician's Desk Reference and Harpers Biochemistry. There's so much more, just ask!