Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
3-7-07 KYLE UPDATE

Well, we're home, we're moved in and we're sailing right along! Chemo is home and Jerry is still out fishing.

Kyle had a bone marrow biopsy done yesterday and we will get the results tomorrow. I'm sure they are great though!

I had labs done yesterday and my cancer is still no where to be seen!

We're still taking our Glyconutrients faithfully and along with our Dr's are still amazed! We are a true testimony to how they can work for you too!

I will keep you posted as to our health, the Drs say we are still not out of the woods....only they do not share our faith! *wink*

Sean is enrolled in Independent Studies at home and Kyle is doing the Home Hospital Program with a tutor.

Next year they will both attend their respective new schools.

The babies are getting so big, they just turned 11 months on the 3rd! WOW!

This is the anniversary of Kyle's diagnosis 6 long years ago. Could it be that we are done....that we have won this intense battle....Glory to God in the Highest! AMEN!

www.mannapages.com/katrinawetle

We love you all, I'll let you know tomorrow's results.

Thank you dearly,

Katrina

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 3-7-07 KYLE UPDATE

Kyle's test was negative for cancer! He remains cancer free!!!!! The Drs haven't changed their prognosis of 6-12 months left of life, but we think they will when he proves them all wrong!

God Bless!

Katrina, Jerry, Sean, Kyle, Jake, Luke, and Little Chemo!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 3-7-07 KYLE UPDATE

Since this website says that it's expired (I was able to sneak in somehow...) How can we keep updated on how Kyle is doing? You are all such an inspiration. I know of another little boy who is battling cancer right now and I wanted to pass Kyle's and your story onto his family and maybe the glyconutrients can help him too!!

State: thorndogs@sbcglobal.net