Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
3-20-07 KYLE UPDATE........HELP!

Hi All!

3:25 AM...can't sleep...

First let me report that all is well on the health front! We did have a scare last week, Kyle's preliminary biopsy came back positive for suspicious cancer cells! BUT, after 24 hrs of pure hell, the final results proved negative....UGH! My heart still wont slow down and my butterflies are still present!!

So sorry for the lapse in Kyle's website, but that brings me to my next update...It's not often in the last 6 years I've had to do this, but unfortunately this is one of those desperate times. We need your help...

Due to the aftermath of Kyle's transplant across the country and my own cancer treatment (no insurance), we are teetering on the brink of disaster.

We're a little frustrated over this considering that for the past 6 years we've managed somehow to make ends meet and now that we are all better and supposed to be living happily ever after, we face losing it all from medical judgments right down to the light bill and groceries.

I paid for one more month of Kyle's site and that's more than we could afford. We are now overdrawn with no possibility of relief for a month, at least.

Jerry made 5% this fishing season then he did last season and we just don't understand it. We're praying for fish next season (starts April 7th) otherwise we'll topple right over that edge for good. Pray for Salmon!

We're trying to figure out how, even though I am disabled, I can somehow go back to work and make more than just the daycare bill. Kyle is not allowed back to school until next year and Sean is home schooling too, to get caught up for next year.

So, it seems my calling is at home at least until next school year?

Now that our income is so low, we are in the process of filing for SSI for Kyle and myself...loooong slooooow process! But it will help! I'm also marching my humble rear down to the welfare office tomorrow...that's what we pay our taxes for, right?

We live a simple life, we've learned to. We just need to make sure the kids are fed, the lights stay on, and the business stays afloat.

SO, now that I've aired all our dirty laundry.....

I'm not losing faith, I felt called to reach out and ask for your help. Please don't feel obligated, but if you feel called back, we are a good, honest cause and we're now, again, struggling for our lives.

We are so very grateful for our health, and that God has delivered us from Hell itself! We would also be happy just living in a tent, but I don't think the kids would appreciate it, or maybe they would!

We also know He does have a financial plan for us, are you part of it? You've been such an intricate part of our support system thus far and we just could not have survived to this point without each and every one of you out there! You've always come through for us and we are forever grateful!!!!

If you are called to help, please visit the "Kyle Fund" page of this site. All donations are anonymous to us, unless you send us a note letting us know you've made a donation in Kyle's name. Please do, We would love to send you a thank you card!

Our current mailing address is:

9554 Stone Oak Ct
Salinas, CA 93907

*sigh* Boy do we HATE begging, but for our family we would go to the ends of the earth.

Thank you and God Bless!

Katrina, Jerry, Sean, Kyle, Jake, and Luke....oh and little Chemo!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 3-20-07 KYLE UPDATE........HELP!

Oh, Honey, hang in there. Times are tough now, but I just know that the best is yet to come. I know our Lord has big plans for all of you. Don't feel bad about asking for help. Remember "Ask and you shall receive"? My little contribution is on its way. If we all send whatever we can afford, we may be able to get you to over this hurdle. You have been through so much and it is time for you to rejoice in your new good health, not worry about $$.

Love ya mucho, Aunt Eileen

P.S. We will soon be sending Chemo a care package as well.

State: eileen.lear@yahoo.com

Re: 3-20-07 KYLE UPDATE........HELP!

Thanks! So sorry about all the spam today! I'll start a new post about it!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com