Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
7-2-07 KYLE UPDATE

So, we are cruising right along! Kyle is showing signs of improvement on the outside and is getting another set of CatScans today or tomorrow to see what is going on, on the inside.

It seems he has fungus growing in his lungs. Very dangerous! But he is on a broad base of anti-fungals and I've cleared it with the Docs to start him on a glyconutrient Pro-biotic to try and clean out some of the antibiotic residue and rebalance the bacteria in his body. They're all for it and thought it was a great idea...good thing cause I was gonna do it anyway...*wink* You know me! I know what's best for my Kyle and no Dr is going to tell me any different!

The dr's are impressed with Kyle's speedy recovery after this intense chemotherapy. I keep telling everyone it's the glyconutrients that are the key to assisting any chemotherapy treatment! Duh! It's so simple yet so mind blowing how well it works hand-in-hand!!!!

Just make sure you get yourself on the right ones, the wrong ones may have the same ingredients, but their shelf life and potency is much less and we need all the punch we can get in these situations! Ok, enough preaching!

We might get to go home for a break on Thursday or Friday!!!! Yippee! Then we either come back here on Tues or Weds for one more round of chemo or off to Minn to do it there. It hasn't been decided yet. We'll see and I'll keep you posted.

Sean got off to camp Okizu for Sibling camp today, thanks to 2 sets of awesome parents, we've met through treatment and Okizu! We rely so heavily on the support of all of you for so many aspects of our lives, I hope you know how important each and every one of you are to us in your own special way!

Jerry continues to work away and support us from afar. He's such a sweetie! The babies are growing bigger, stronger and cuter every day!

Kyle is in great spirits and is out wandering the halls of the hospital flirting with the nurses as I type! My cancer continues to stay in remission and someday soon I'll arrange to get my heart catheter removed (port).

We had an earthquake today. Just a medium size one at home. It was a 4.3 on the scale! Hope that doesn't mean a big one is on the way! OOOO Spooky!

All is well and I'll continue to keep you updated as to our whereabouts and whatchamacallits! Until then, keep up the great prayers!

Love,

Kat

State: katrina@kylessmile.org