Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
7-3-07 KYLE UPDATE

WE'RE HOME! Kyle was let out early!!!! The first thing he wants to do is go fishing, so we're sleeping on the boat tonight and at first light, we're taking off to go fish for rock cod! Yippee!!!

He's home! Just in time for fireworks too! We'll be going to my mom's and Kendall's for the 4th fun. We'll head down to the beach for fireworks and bbq on the back deck while we watch the big ones over the ocean. It's so nice to have my baby home!

We'll have to go back on Tuesday, but this is a well deserved break! He's on lots of meds while at home, and he's bald, but he's in great spirits and looks great too!

I'll keep you posted. He will get another bone marrow test on Tuesday to tell us what is going on with the cancer and he will do another round of chemo no matter what to give his lungs a break before undergoing prep for the transplant. So, that means about another month in San Francisco in the hospital before heading to Minnesota. Unless the docs in Minn say they want Kyle to come there and do everything there. We'll see. I'll let you know as soon as I know.

Thanks again for everything! Love Kat

State: katrina@kylessmile.org