Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
7-19-07 KYLE UPDATE

Sorry for the delay in updates, Kyle has just been doing so well that I haven't had much to update!

His counts have now bottomed out and he got plateletts today, but all is as expected. He is doing so great that you can't even tell he is so low otherwise!

He will hopefully start to come back up soon with no infections, because he is signed up for camp Okizu July 30th!!! We are sneaking him there without telling his Drs! For those nurses who read this, better keep a tight lip! We will have to pick him up early becauase he has an appointment in Minnesota on Aug 6th and camp doesn't end until Aug 5th.

He should get out of the hospital in time to go (I hope) We aren't telling him just in case, so he's not disappointed.

Jerry's girls will be back in our lives again and we're so excited about that! We're going to busy ourselves getting their room together. The boys will bunk together as will the girls. They will visit while we are in MN, but we will get to see them as soon as we get back and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Jerry continues to work his behind off, our boat broke down this week and we were lucky enough to have a friend come to fix it at a HUGE discount. It should be back in business today and ready for another trip tomorrow. (I hope)

The twins are busier than ever! I'm still not sure how we are all going to get to Minnesota and how we will get around once we get there, but God will provide, I just know it!

So, Kyle is trucking along just beautifully and so is the rest of the family! Thanks for all the prayers from our fearless prayer warriors! Please keep up the great work, we need each and every one of you!!! Your faith has and continues to move medical mountains! When we get to Heaven God will sit down and tell us all the times our prayers prevented sickness in Kyle and I can't wait to be even more amazed than I am now! We are so blessed by our prayer family.

Love to you all,

Katrina and the crew

State: katrina@kylessmile.org