Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
8-4-07 KYLE UPDATE

So, I made it out of the hospital and so did Kyle! We're free!

We're off to MN on Monday. We finally got our tickets today! With the help of some miles from my Mom and Grandpa and some funds from a dear friend in TX, we were able to cover enough for the 3 tickets we needed.

We have also been blessed by a car when we get there as well as a place to stay until our room opens up at the Ronald McDonald House!!! Another angel of ours that lives in MN has come to our aid! So, we cancelled our hotel reservations of which we had no idea of how we were going to pay! It felt great! She has an extra car for us to use while we are there too along with a few extra rooms! God bless our angels!

Our angel from Texas also helped us pay our rent this month! We were short due to Jerry having to miss work to care for all of us while I was in the hospital. Praise the Lord, he answered our prayers!

He is paving the way for our trip to MN too! He sent us just enough to cover the rent and the plane ticket! God always provides! We had faith, but I'll have to admit, I was pretty scared for a minute there!

My mom has been by my side helping me find airfare to get us all on the same flights and helping us figure out care for the babies and Sean as they will be staying behind. She is hiring a nanny to care for them during the week and my Uncle Bill will be coming down to stay and help with the overflow.

I will then come home (God willing) once a month for a week and Mom will come to MN to trade with me so that I can see the twins and Sean for a week each month. She will spend the week with Kyle and cover for me during each week I go home. What would we do without our Mom's??? God has blessed be with a wonderful, caring and giving mother and I don't know what I would do without her!

Jerry will fly out with us for the first week, which is the work up week. Full of testing and meetings and then fly home and get back to work full force.

The babies and Sean will stay behind at home with the nanny and my Uncle Bill and my Mom.

There is so much to do between now and Monday morning when we leave, I hope I can get it all done in time! Please pray for me, there is much to do!!!!

Please pray we find the right nanny, we've got it narrowed down, but not finalized. God has been so very good to us, he has sent us such wonderful people to help us, we are so grateful to all of you for your prayers and financial support!

We are still in need of ongoing assistance to travel back and forth from MN, so any of you who would like to donate your miles, work for an airline, or would like to donate to Kyle's fund can contact me or do so right online by clicking the "Dontate" button on the Kyle Fund web page. His fund accepts credit cards too!

Thank you for everything! More importantly, keep up the parade of prayers!!!!!!!!!!! We need those more than anything!!!!

God Bless you and yours!

Katrina and Jerry Wetle

Sean, Bailey, Brooke, Kyle, Jake, Luke

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 8-4-07 KYLE UPDATE

What is the mailing address for Kyle in MINN?

Give Kyle kisses for me!!! I am going to see Chemo soon! I will give him kisses from Kyle.

Love, Aunt Eileen

Re: 8-4-07 KYLE UPDATE

Kyle's Mailing address in MN for now is:

Kyle Jackson-Wetle
C/O Sue Lewis
14475 42nd Ave No.
Plymouth, MN 55446

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com