*****8-17-07 UPDATED ADDRESS AND MAIL*******

Here is an updated address for us:

Katrina Wetle,
Sean Jackson-Wetle, and/or
Kyle Jackson-Wetle
C/O RMH
621 Oak Street SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414

Everybody has been asking! Hope that helps!

P.S. Please make sure to wash your hands thouroughly before sending Kyle any mail. This is very important as he has no immune system. It is a necessary step for him to receive mail from you or other children. Thank you for taking the extra time to protect our little Kyle!

FACT:

Did you know we use your mail to decorate Kyle's hospital room? It's great fun! He loves it and we have a great time reading as we hang everything everywhere!!! It saves money in buying decorations and it adds personal spice to his room! The nurses love reading his walls when they come in too! He's a star and feels very loved when his walls are full!!

SO,

Enlist your friends, your classes, your prayer groups, your churches in sending Kyle mail! He'll be ever so grateful to receive it! Thank you so much for taking the time out to do something so little that means so much to a little boy with nothing to do all day long but await the arrival of the mail. God Bless! Kyle's mom

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: *****8-17-07 UPDATED ADDRESS AND MAIL*******

Dear Kyle,

I am going to Las Vegas to a Aly and A.J. concret with Hannah Montana!! I will bring something back for you and when I ever see our Dad I will give it to him and he will give it to u!! I love you and miss you so much!! I will rit you back soon!! I will ttyl!! Bye!!!

Love,
Brooke
Mychele
Wetle

State: brooke_wetle1998@yahoo.com