Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
9-20-07 KYLE UPDATE

HI!

So sorry for the delay. My plans got changed. I had to bring the babies back to Minnesota with me and just got back last night.

Kyle is doing great! He is off of oxygen and off of dialysis too! His counts are awesome and amazing to the drs! He is also 100% donor!!!!!! Yippee! Praise the Lord! Exactly the news we wanted to hear! We were waiting on this news! The drs were saying that he was doing so well that they thought the cancer was back! We had faith though and knew better! But we had to wait for the test results to prove to them that it was just Kyle doing so splendidly! The glyconutrients are doing their job too! He is awake now and talking a little bit. They removed his bladder cathetar today. He's progressing beautifully!

They will be removing his dialysis cathetar in the next few days. They were going to remove it today but couldn't get him on the OR schedule in time. I'm so proud of my little trooper, he has come through yet another battle!

So, I'm here alone with all the kids! YIKES! Please pray for me. My babysitter fell through and it was just too much for my mom, so I had no choice but bring the babies back with me. I will only have them for a week though. Tony's parents, Len and Gina and sister Holly will be taking them back to Tennesse with them to keep them for me. It's just impossible for me to keep them here and care for Kyle at the hospital. Even when Kyle is released from the hospital he will have to make trips back and forth daily for blood products and caring for the babies would be impossible for me with Sean in school.

So, this brings one more difficulty. Gina must work while she keeps the babies. In order to keep her jobs, she must arrange for childcare for the twins. This is something they can not afford to pay for and something we must come up with for them. We once again need you financial help to cover this extra expense of $200 a week. It's only a temporary situation, but if you could find it in your heart to help us out, we would deeply appreciate it. We are all maxed out financially and this added expense sends us over the edge. We just can't do it. But, we have no choice, we must. I have faith the God will provide through you.

It's the only way for me to be able to care for Kyle the way I must. I wouldn't ask you if we weren't desperate. We are. Can you help with this added expense? Pray about it and let us know. Our address is below if you decide you can. Thank you so very much for considering this opportunity in helping us complete our mission to recover Kyle!

Thanks for the prayers and for standing by our sides as we fight this vallient fight for such a special little man!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 9-20-07 KYLE UPDATE

Hey where in TN are the babies???? If you are close to McMinnville PLEASE call me!!!

State: sleepypjo@yahoo.com

Re: 9-20-07 KYLE UPDATE

They are in Harriman. I'm not sure if that's close to you or not. Also I forgot to post the address:

Katrina Wetle
621 Oak St SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com