Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
9-29-07 KYLE UPDATE

So, there's not much more to report except that Kyle is doing great still! He had surgery and had the dialysis cathetar removed, so he's making progress!

They will be switching him over to oral meds to begin the process of discharge! We are excited about that!! Hopefully he can get out of the hospital soon and return to the Ronald McDonald House with us. It will be nice to get him out of here!

The babies are gone now. The left for TN the other day, so I am freed up to spend more time with Kyle. I miss them so much! Thank you for your donations to help offset the costs of the daycare expenses, we really need them, please keep them coming!

A special thanks to Steve Sterling, Matt Troy, Cheryl Dietrich, the Loughran family, Dave Holloway, Jan and Art Skague, and my Grandfather William G. Beattie! These are a few of the donaters that have helped contribute to the daycare fund and Kyle's fund to help us offset some of our mounting expenses!!!!!! Our angels who chose to listen to their hearts and to God's calling to them to help us in our time of need!

If God is calling to you, please listen, we need you more than ever! The expenses are mounting and we are drowning in them! We need to focus on Kyle's care, not on bills for his care! Thank you so much for being there for us, we so appreciate each and every one of you!!!!! Pray, Pray, Pray!!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless you and God bless us! He is and we are so very grateful!

I will keep you posted as always!

Love,

Kyle's Family!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 9-29-07 KYLE UPDATE

Kyle is also playing with legos again! This is a really good sign!!!!!!! He smiled for the first time at a card from Daddy Jerry! This was the first smile in weeks and Sean got him to laugh last night!!!!!!!! What a joy he is! He told me he loved me too! These small things we take for granted are so special when we don't get to see or hear them for some time because he is too sick to perform these simple tasks. I get hugs too! What precious things to get what simple pleasures to miss so badly. Kyle is finally getting well enough to give back. Praise the Lord!

Thank you also for all the mail you have been sending! Kyle's walls are full of cards from all of you! Please keep sending mail, Kyle asks for his mail everyday and is sad everyday I have to tell him there is none. It breaks my heart! I even buy cards and address them so I don't have to tell him there is no mail that day! Thank you to all of you!!!!!! Keep them coming, they make his day!!!!!!!

Kyle gets to go on a wagon ride in the halls today!!! How wonderful that he gets to get out of his room!!! His counts are high enough to be able to leave his room with a mask on! YIPPEE! God is so good to us! Just the little things that are so important right now! How fun will this be for him! He is so excited! THank you for all the prayers! They're working! Keep up the great work!

My grandfather's name is Whitney G. Beattie, Not William, that's my uncle! Sorry for the typo! I guess the lack of sleep is getting to me! Anyway, thanks Grandpa for the support!!! And thanks to my uncle for all the help with the babies!!!